AEEE 2019 is university level entrance examination conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. The online application form will be released on 19th October 2018 for academic session of 2019. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University is conducting authority of AEEE exam. The examination is held on national level to engineering professional degree courses.
The university has various campuses in India. Candidates who will appear and qualify in AEEE entrance exam will be admitted to Kollam, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore and Chennai campuses. The application is to be available online only. The exam has been scheduled to be conducted on 27th April 2019.
About Vishwa Vidya Peetham University
Vishwa Vidya Peetham is deemed university established under section 3 of UGC Act 1956. The university has accreditation with Grade ‘A’ NAAC certification.
- AEEE Results (2019) has been declared. Click Here
- Registration for the Conselling for AEEE will start from 15 May onwards.
- Last date for JEE Main candidates to Apply for Registration is 15 May,2019.
AEEE exam Dates
|Online application available from||19th October 2018|
|Last date to submit online application||10th April 2019|
|Closing of receiving application for PPT||25th April 2019|
|Slot booking for CBT exam||5th April 2019|
|Closing of slot booking for CBT||10th April 2019|
|Admit card for P&P exam||2nd week of April 2019|
|Online exam date CBT||22nd – 26th April 2019|
|Offline exam date PPT||27th April 2019|
|Announcement of AEEE result||by 10th May 2019|
|Option open to change the academic preference & profile data||5th-8th May 2019|
|Trial Allotment, clarification of doubts||10th May 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees for candidates satisfied with the first allotment||20th May 2019|
|Second Allotment to those who opted for sliding and those who are below the last rank in the first allotment||25th May 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees for candidates satisfied with the branches in the second allotment||30th May 2019|
|Third Allotment to those who opted for sliding and those who are below the last rank in the second allotment||5th June 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees for candidates satisfied with the branches allotted in the third allotment||10th June 2019|
|Verification of documents & filling the vacant seats||15th-25th June 2019|
AEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to get admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University through AEEE, must meet with following required eligibility criteria. These eligibility criteria has been decided by the conducting authority of the exam.
- Candidate must have born on or after 1st July, 1997.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board.
- Percentage in qualifying examination: He/she must have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics and not than less than of 55% in each subject.
- Candidates who are appearing in 10+2 in March, 2019 are also eligible to apply for AEEE exam.
- The university also accept admission through valid JEE Main 2019 scores.
AEEE 2019 Application form
AEEE registration will start from 19th October, 2018 for all eligible candidates. The mode of application is online only, no other mode of application is accepted. The online application can be accessed from official website of the University.
The filling of AEEE 2019 online application contains various steps to get it submitted.
- Visit – https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/btech-2019/apply
- First of all candidates should register on the website by entering personal details such as Name, DOB, Gender, Email and contact number, mode of exam and test center. Check twice your entries before confirming the submission.
- Upload recent passport sized photograph and prescribed format.
- Pay prescribed application fees of Rs.1000 for all candidates. The application fees can be paid online via net banking, credit or debit cards. Candidate who want to pay their application fees via offline mode, may submit through demand draft in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- After submission of online application form, the system generated application along with demand draft must be addressed to The Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai, Coimbatore-641 112, Tamil Nadu. Phone: 0422 – 2685169/170.
The application fee to fill AEEE application form is Rs.1000/-. The fees can be deposited online and offline mode.
AEEE Exam Pattern 2019
Check the AEEE exam pattern before you start preparation as it will clear the concept of entire exam.
|1||Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test) and Offline (Paper and Pencil Based)|
|2||Duration of Examination||150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes)|
|3||Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) or Objective Questions|
|4||Total Number of Questions to be asked||100|
|5||Sections or topics||· Physics – 30 Questions|
· Chemistry – 30 Questions
· Mathematics – 40 Questions
|6||Marking Scheme||· 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answers|
· 1 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answers
AEEE 2019 Exam Centers
The university will conduct entrance test through both online and offline mode. The exam will be conducted at more than 90 centers across India. The centers will be made in various cities and states.
AEEE 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus are the topics from where questions will be asked. Candidate should prepare for the exam according prescribed syllabus. The syllabus consists topics of physics, chemistry and mathematics from class 11th and 12th. Read the list of topics below-
|Units and dimensions, Mechanics, Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity and Magnetostatics, Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Waves, Ray and Wave Optics, Modern Physics||Basic Concepts, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Equilibrium and Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Kinetics and Surface Chemistry, Solid State and Solutions, Hydrogen, S-Block Elements, P-Block Elements, D, F-Block Elements, Co-Ordination Compounds, Basic Organic Chemistry and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids and Amines, Polymers and Biomolecules, Environmental Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday Life||Complex Numbers, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Probability, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Two Dimensional Geometry, The Straight Line and Pair of Straight Lines, Circles and Family of Circles, Conic Sections, Vector Algebra, Three Dimensional Geometry|
AEEE admit card 2019
The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will release admit card for all registered applicants. This admit card is mandatory to appear in the examination. AEEE admit card or hall ticket contains all information related to examination, such as candidate name, date, time and venue of the exam center.
The admit card will be available to download from the university official website in 2nd week of April 2019. Candidates will be able to download their hall tickets by entering login credentials.
AEEE Result 2019
After the examination, the university will announce result and it is expected to be declared on 10 May, 2019 by 12:30 p.m. The result will be published for all appeared candidates. The same can be checked online through official website by entering roll number or login details. The result will also declare all India rank.
Candidate who will qualify in the entrance examination, will be eligible to participate in AEEE counselling 2019. The counselling will start from the 15 May, 2019. The counselling will be conducted offline mode. To participate in counselling, candidate will get counseling call letter which contains allotted counselling venue, rank numbers, date and time.
There is prescribed counselling fees to participate. Aspirants need to submit DD of an amount of Rs.10000 which will be non-refundable.
Documents required in counselling process
- Counselling call letter
- Hall ticket of AEEE 2019
- Class 10thMarksheet/Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth
- Class 12thMarksheet
- Migration Certificate from School
- Community Certificate (if applicable)