For all the aspirants who are planning to apply for AP EAMCET 2019 (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test), we have covered all the necessary information in this article. This test is convened on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada.
This test enables admissions into varied undergraduate programs in selected universities/private colleges of Andhra Pradesh. It is a state-level entrance exam. AP EAMCET Scores are valid in a total number of 17 government colleges and 205 private colleges. This is a computer-based test and is held once in a year.
- AP EAMCET 2019 Results are to be Announced after 27 May 2019. Check Here
AP EAMCET 2019 Courses offered
Here is a list of the courses offered under AP EAMCET – Bio-Technology, Engineering, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) B.Tech. (Agr. Engineering), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology), B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc., B.Pharmacy and Pharma.D.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Date
All the candidates who are planning to appear for AP EAMCET 2019, can expect the exam by the last week of April 2019. This exam is scheduled in April so far and its application form filling procedure shall begin from February 2019. Students may visit www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet and fill the application forms whenever they are made available. Here are some tentative dates.
|Application Form Release||26/02/2019|
|Form submission last date without late fee||27/03/2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 500||04/04/2019|
|Mock Test Available|
|Application Correction||06/04/2019 – 10/04/2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 1000||09/04/2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 5000||14/04/2019|
|Hall Ticket Downloading Date||16/04/2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 10000||19/04/2019|
|Date of Exam||20/04/2019 – 23/04/2019|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||23/04/2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||26/04/2019|
|Declaration of Ranks along with +2 weightage (Result)||by 24/05/2019|
|Rank Card Release Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Start||2nd week of June 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility criteria
It is highly advised to the students to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Here are some pointers, rest of the information can be taken from the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in
- The aspirants must be an Indian citizen.
- It is mandatory to possess Andhra Pradesh state domicile and satisfy the local/non-local status laid down by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Diploma in B.Tech/Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh or any other with 45% marks (40% marks for Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes) is required to fill the application form.
- Candidate should have passed 3-years of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent including Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state with a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates pursuing a Diploma course will be eligible for the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy degree. Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st of December in the year of admissions.
- For courses like Pharmacy and Engineering, it is mandatory to have completed 16 years of age as on 31st of December in the year of admissions. Though here is no upper limit set for the age.
- For courses like D, B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), B.Sc. (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FS & T), it is mandatory to have passed Intermediate Examination (10+2) with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics as optional or related vocational courses, by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- The upper age limit is 22 years for the general candidates and in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe it is up to 25 years as on 31st of December in the year of admissions.
Aspirants should be card holders of either Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI). Since it a state-level test it is mandatory for the candidate to belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
They must satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as per the states of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
AP EAMCET 2019 Filling up the form
- The steps that you need to follow for filling up the application form as follows.
- First of all you shall have to make the payment, all the important online payment methods for the convenience of the students available.
- These modes of payment include – online only via EP/ online credit card / debit card / net banking. Then comes the stage when you need to feel your personal and academic details.
- You will also be required to upload your passport size photo and signature. It is advised to keep a scanned copy of your photo and signature handy before beginning the application procedure.
- Finally, you can submit your application form.
- Ensure that you get a printout of the submitted application form. You can keep it with you for future references.
- In case of any corrections later the portal shall be made available for the students to rectify the mistakes in the form. The window shall be open for the students to make necessary changes for a limited period of time where certain information can be edited by the candidates.
AP EAMCET 2019 Examination Pattern
- The exams shall be conducted in two sessions, first half- 10 AM to 1 PM; Second half 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- The question paper will be available in English & Telugu language.
- Total time duration of the paper shall be 3 hours.
- There shall be a total of 160 multiple choice questions.
- So far there is no negative marking for the wrong answer any deduction of marks for an unattempted question.
- Each correct answer consists of one mark.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
Admit card will be made available in the second week of April 2019. Candidates are advised to check their personal details in the admit card. Details like name, date of birth, gender, category, centre name, etc should be re-checked.
AP EAMCET 2019 Mock Test
A mock test will be made available on the website for the convenience of the students. This shall prepare them for the actual test. Since it is a Computer Based examination, students can acquaint themselves with the entire procedure so that they do not have to face any problem on the day of the examination.
AP EAMCET 2019 Results
Results shall be announced on the website www.sche.ap.gov.in It shall be based on the ranking of the candidate.
AP EAMCET Ranking 2019
Ranking is divided between two parts the examination holds 75% of the weightage and the rest 25% is given to (10 + 2) marks. For general students 25% of the minimum marks are considered for ranking. Students belonging to Scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe shall have no such prescribed marks quantification.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
Candidates can follow up the counselling details on their website according to their ranking. Verification of documents shall proceed after the selected candidates have submitted the fee. Certificate verification shall be done in the offline mode.