BCECE 2019 is soon going to evaluate the best minds of India. Over the intelligence there is nothing. To achieve big, one has to work smartly. In the race of admissions for the best colleges to secure an optimal future, the concerned authorities values intelligence through exams. One such is Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE), which is being conducted by BCECE board every year. It is a state level exam for admission in pharmacy, engineering, agriculture, and other courses offered by combined institutes of Bihar. Generally, BCECE 2019 is said to be held in one main stage where candidates need to crack the stage to secure admission in the best Institute of Bihar.
The proper information about BCECE 2019 is provided below,
- Last Date to apply is 20/05/2019.
- BCECE 2019 Application form have been released. Click Here
BCECE 2019 NOTIFICATIONS
Formally, BCECE was conducted in two main stages for the candidates to secure a rank but as per sources, BCECE 2019 is going to be organized in a single stage with the online mode.
BCECE 2019 EXAM DATES
Before looking for further assistance, one needs to know about the important due dates for the admission procedure of BCECE 2019. The below mentioned dates are tentative:
- The application form is available online from 29/04/2019.
- The last date for the submission of application form as prescribed by the board is till 20/05/2019.
- The admit cards for BCECE 2019 are likely to be released by 13/06/2019.
- As per sources, the date of BCECE 2019 Stage 1 exam is likely to be 23/06/2019 – 24/06/2019.
- The results will be declared online by 3rd week of July 2019.
- The counselling is set to start from the Last week of July 2019.
BCECE APPLICATION FORM 2019
Candidates need to fill the application form to register for BCECE 2019. The application form will be available from the official site of BCECE. Some points to be kept in mind for the application form:
- The application form will be available only online and the candidates can directly look/download the form from the website and fill it.
- The date/process for the filling the form as prescribed by the BCECE board will start from 2nd week of February 2019.
- The last date for filling the application form is before 1st week of March 2019 strictly.
- The authority needs to receive the hard copy of the filled form by 3rd week of March 2019.
- The signature and photos must be scanned properly before submitting the application form otherwise it would be rejected.
- The application form is divided into two parts: A and B. After properly filling the Part A, Part B must be succeeded in accordance with Part A.
- Now, the completed application form can be sent to the prescribed address as provided on the website.
The fee for the exam can be submitted in two ways:
- Online submission
- Canara Bank Challan
The fee structure for BCECE 2019 is divided into different categories:
- For BC/GENERAL/OBC, the application fee is 1000 for the group PCM/CBA/PCB and Rs. 1100 for the group PCMB.
- For SC/DQ/ST, the application fee is 550.
BCECE 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The eligibility criteria must be checked before you apply for any exam:
- Nationality: A citizen of India is a must.
- Domicile: Candidates must be seeking proper domicile of Bihar with their parents as permanent resident of Bihar. Also, those candidates can apply whose parents work in Bihar but maybe living outside of state for some reasons.
- Age: No limit for the age as prescribed.
- Qualification: With a minimum score of 45%, a candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. Subjects like Physics, Math, and optional category must have also been passed.
BCECE 2019 EXAM PATTERN
The examination pattern of BCECE is likely to be changed from 2019:
- The current mode of the exam will be offline through OMR Sheets.
- The types of question will remain of type objective.
- BCECE 2019 will be available in both Hindi and English language printed papers.
- If there are two stages for 2019, first stage exam would comprise of 135 minutes while second stage exam will be held for 90 minutes.
- The marking scheme is quite simple: 4 marks for every correct answer and a negative mark for every wrong answer.
- The stage 1 of the exam will comprise of 50 questions from each subject i.e. total of 200 questions.
- The maximum marks for each stage exam will be 800.
BCECE 2019 SYLLABUS
BCECE is conducted for the under-graduate programs for admissions in engineering and pharmacy courses. The syllabus simply comprises the study material studied in 10+2. The two stages of exam comprise of subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. Candidates preparing from now can study the mentioned subjects in detail.
BCECE ADMIT CARD 2019
The date for the availability of the admit card for BCECE 2019 is around 1st week of June 2019. Candidates can simply download the important card through online mode from the official website. This card is needed for the entry purposes during the examination.
Preparation Tips for the Students
- The exam will measure your strength in terms of its difficulty level. You need to manage time throughout without any insecurity.
- Try to focus more on the best subject first because you can gain the majority marks from your best subject only.
- A proper regular schedule for the study is needed which should be followed with patience. One need to rely on the prepared schedule.
- The officials release the latest syllabus on the website. Remain active to be familiar with the latest part of the syllabus.
- The marking scheme and the pattern must be solved or learnt well. You must know where can the marks be deducted and scored.
- The previous years exam pattern and mock tests must be solved in order to remain in touch with the most frequently asked questions.
- Your health is your priority. Keep yourself fit for the exam in every aspect.