BITSAT 2019, known as Birla Institute of Technology and Science admission Test, is a university level entrance examination for admission in engineering (BE), pharmacy and science courses. This national level entrance test is organized by BITS, Pilani. It is a computer based test called CBT. Candidates who appear and quality in BITSAT will get admission in BITS, Pilani, KK Birla Goa Hyderabad campuses.
Every year many students appear in BITS entrance test to take admission in BE, Pharmacy and M.Sc. program. If you are preparing for this exam, this entire article is for you. We will update you with BITSAT eligibility criteria, application form, exam dates, exam pattern and syllabus.
- BITSAT (2019) Admit card are availabe from 12th April 2109. Click Here
- BITSAT (2019) Admit card for Higer Degree (BITS HD) are availabe. Click Here
- Admission for candidates based on score card of GATE/GPAT. Click Here
BITSAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Application form release||5th January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||31st March 2019|
|Application editing window||22nd March – 1st April 2019|
|Allotment of exam centre||3rd April 2019|
|Slot booking by candidates||5th April – 8th April 2019|
|Release of hall ticket||12th April – 13th May 2019|
|Exam date||16th – 26th May 2019|
|Apply for admission (basis of 12th marks)||16th May -18th June 2019|
|Admit list and wait list release||20th June 2019|
BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate who want to appear in BITSAT exam, must meet with below required eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 in the year of 2018 from a recognized board.
- Candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects with English subject. Aspirants who have passed 12th with Biology may apply for pharmacy admission in BITS.
- Candidate should have score 75% marks in qualifying examination and minimum 60% in each subject.
- Candidates who are appearing in 12th exam in academic session of 2019 are also eligible to apply for BITSAT exam 2019.
BITSAT 2019 Application form
The BITSAT application form can be submitted through online mode only, no other mode of application will be considered. Single application will be accepted from each candidate. The online application is to be released in 3rd week of December, 2018 at official website.
Candidates who want to apply for the entrance test, must read complete notification carefully before proceeding. The application process is divided in steps, like registration, application and fees payment.
Register yourself by entering personal details, such as name, email, contact number etc. Login again to complete all required field of application including uploading of scanned copies of photograph and signature.
All aspirants who want to appear in BITS Pilani entrance exam are required to pay below prescribed application fees through credit, debit card or net banking.
- For Indian exam centers male candidates need to pay Rs.2950/- and female Rs.2450/-
- Candidates who want to appear in Dubai exam center, need to pay Rs.4500/- (US$70).
- The application fee is non-refundable.
BITSAT 2019 exam pattern
- The duration entrance examination will be three hours.
- The mode of examination is online, it is computer based test (CBT)
- There will be objective types multiple choices questions to be asked.
- Total 150 questions will be asked from physics, chemistry, English, reasoning, mathematics or biology.
- Candidates will be rewarded three marks for each right answer. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Subject wise question breakage are-
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|IV||Mathematics/Biology (for B.Pharm)||45|
BITSAT 2019 Syllabus
When we focus on syllabus of BITSAT test, it contains topics from Physics, chemistry, English, logical reasoning, mathematics or biology. The BITSAT syllabus is based on current NCERT syllabus.
|Physics||Chemistry||English Proficiency & logical reasoning||Mathematics||Biology|
|Units & Measurement, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Work and Energy, Kinematics, Impulse and Momentum, Rotational Motion, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Gravitation, Waves, Oscillations, Electrostatics, Heat and Thermodynamics||States of Matter, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Atomic Structure, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Hydrogen and s-block elements, Surface Chemistry||Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Composition, Verbal Reasoning, Nonverbal Reasoning, Detecting Missing Links, Following Directions, Classifying Words||Algebra, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Differential calculus, Trigonometry, Three dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Integral calculus, Probability, Ordinary Differential Equations, Statistics, Vectors, Mathematical modeling and Linear Programming||Diversity in Living World, Genetics and Evolution, Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Structure and Function –Animals & Plants, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, Ecology and Environment, Reproduction and Development in Humans, Biotechnology and its Applications, Biology and Human Welfare|
BITSAT Admit card 2019
Birla Institute of Technology and Science will release admit card for candidates who have submitted their application through official website only. The admit card is expected to be available in second week of May 2019. BITS will upload admit card online for all candidates, no admit card will be issued via offline mode.
It is mandatory to have valid hall ticket or admit card during the examination. Without valid admit card no students will be allowed inside the examination hall.
Candidates can download their admit card by entering login credential on official website.
The institute will be publish result on official website for all appeared aspirants. Candidates will be able to check their result just after a day of examination. On the basis of marks, the merit list will be prepared to provide admission in available courses. BITS will release separate merit list of each course. The allotment of seats will be based on merit list prepared from marks scored in exam.
Keep visiting this website for latest updates of BITSAT 2019 examination. If we have missed something important, kindly comment us we will updates the same.