For all the candidates who are seeking admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in all the colleges and institutions falling under Bharti Vidyapeeth are advised to pay attention to the following information. Here we shall provide you with the detailed explanation on how to fill your application form and what are the eligibility criteria set for the students applying for Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test (BVP CET 2019). This exam is conducted annually.
- BVP CET 2019 Counselling for MBA & MCA courses has been Ongoing through Offline mode from 13 May 2019.
- BVT CET 2019 Application for UG & PG courses are available. Check Here
- BVP CET 2019 result declared. Check Here
BVP CET 2019 Exam date
Given below are the tentative dates which can help the students examine the course of their preparation. For the official dates students are advised to visit their official website.
|Courses Offered||Tentative Dates 2019|
|Application form submission date||Exam Date||Declaration of Results||Counselling|
|BVP CET Engineering 2019 (B.Tech)||16 May 2019||2 June 2019||08 June 2019||19 – 27 June 2019|
|B.Arch||03 July 2019||–||09 July 2019||15 – 23 July 2019|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2019 (MCA)||07 March/ 17 March 2019||24 March/31 March 2019||01 May 2019||13 – 16 April 2019|
|BVP CET B-MAT 2019 (MBA)||07 March/ 17 March 2019||24 March/31 March 2019||01 May 2019||13 – 16 April 2019|
|BVP CET BUMAT 2019 (BBA/BCA)||30 May 2019||02 June 2019||15 June 2019||30 June – 03 July 2019|
|BVP CET PHARMUG 2019 (B.Pharma/Pharma D)||10 May 2019||26 May 2019||08 June 2019||02 – 03 July 2019|
|BVP CET LLB 2019||19 June 2019||22 June 2019||29 June 2019||05 July 2019|
BVP CET 2019 Application form
Aspirants seeking admission through BVP CET 2019 shall have an option to apply through online or offline mode. The date of online application vary on the basis of the UG and PG programs courses.
Aspirants are advised to fill the application form before the submission.
Aspirants considering offline application mode shall have to purchase the form in person. Offline forms shall be made available at the designated centres mentioned in the brochure.
The form shall have to be submitted along with the DD to the address given below –
Admission office, bharati Vidyapeeth deemed university, bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd floor, common entrance test cell, l b s marg, pune 411030.
BVP CET 2019 Application fee
Since various courses are offered, application fee is different for each course.
|BVP CET Engineering||Rs.1500/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT /BVP CET B-MAT||Rs.1700/|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs.2000/-|
|BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET||Rs.3000/-|
Online and offline modes payment are available for the convenience of the students. They can choose from whatever suits them the best. Some of these modes of payment include credit card/debit card/ internet banking/ DD.
BVP CET 2019 Eligibility criteria
There are certain standards and eligibility criteria that are set by the University which all the candidates shall have to satisfy in order to be eligible to apply for the examination.
For undergraduate courses
- Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 from a recognised board.
- For general category 45% marks in the qualifying exam (40% marks is needed for schedule caste and Scheduled Tribes and other reserved categories).
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination can also apply.
For postgraduate courses
- Candidates must have acquired 3 years of graduation degree from a recognised University
- Candidates should have scored 50% marks in graduation (45% minimum marks are required for scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes and other reserved categories).
- Candidates appearing in the final exams in graduation are also invited to apply.
BVP CET 2019 Application form
- The online portal shall be made available to the students by the second week of January tentatively. Once the window is open, students shall have to pay begin by paying the application fee.
- Students shall have to begin by registering themselves by filling the phone number, email id and creating a password.
- Mode of examination shall be offline.
- Question paper shall have multiple choice type questions. Candidates shall have to mark the correct answer amongst the 4 options provided.
- Duration of the examination for medical/ PG dental/ engineering entrance exam will be 3 hours. Duration of two and a half hours shall be provided to the students appearing for MCA and MBA entrance exam.
- Question paper shall consist of 200 marks.
- All the question papers shall be asked in English medium.
- Each correct answer shall consists of one mark.
- There is no provision of negative marking for the wrong answer deduction of any marks in the case of unattempted answer.
BVP CET 2019 CET syllabus
All the candidates applying for UG courses are expected to have a thorough understanding of the topics from the class 11th and 12th syllabus.
It is also advised to go through the previous year question papers and cover all the important topics on which the questions have been asked previously.
BVP CET Admit card 2019
CET admit card 2019 are expected to be released by the 4th week of May 2019. Once the admit cards are released candidate shall have access to the window from which they can download the admit cards. Admit card shall be available only through online mode. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card for the future purpose. They shall be asked to produce it in the examination hall.
BVP CET Results 2019
Once the university announces the result candidates shall be able to check it online. They shall have to login to the online portal where the results shall be made available. Various courses’ results shall be declared as per the exam date.
B MAT results shall be declared after the completion of all the rounds including the written test, group discussion and personal interview.
BVP CET Counselling 2019
Counselling process shall begin once the results are declared. Counselling shall be held through the offline mode. Each course shall conduct the counselling separately. Allotment of seats shall occur on the basis of the merit list generated by the authorities.
Candidates are advised to keep all their important documents ready before the document verification that needs to take place for the selected candidates at the time of counselling.