CIPET JEE 2019 (Joint Entrance Exam) is a university-level entrance examination which is organised by the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering Technology. Candidates seeking admission in courses like PG diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing, Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM, PG Diploma in Plastic Testing and Quality Management, Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Diploma in Plastics Technology. In this article we shall provide you with the entire procedure on how to fill the application form and all the necessary details that needs to be kept in mind while preparing for the exam.
- CIPET JEE 2019 online Application Form to apply. Click Here
- Admit Card for CIPET JEE 2019 to be released by 26 June 2019.
CIPET JEE 2019 Exam dates
For all the courses, the exam dates have been provided tentatively so far. Candidates are advised to keep checking their official website final dates.
Online Application Form – 18 April 2019
Application form Last date – 30 June 2019
Admit Card – by 26 June 2019
Exam Date – 07 July 2019
Result – 17 July 2019
CIPET JEE 2019 Application form
- for application form details visit : https://www.cipet.gov.in/academics/cipet_admission.php
- All the candidates looking forward to applying for CIPET JEE 2019 are advised to download and go through the admission brochure before filling the form.
- Aspirants shall have to begin by registering themselves online.
- CIPET JEE 2019 application filling begins from the second week of February 2019.
- The registration process shall help them generate the login ID and password for the online portal candidates can now go on and complete the application procedure.
- After giving the accurate details about their personal and academic qualification the scanned image of photograph and signature needs to be uploaded.
- After completing the application form candidates will have to send a hard copy of the filled-application form to the following address-The principal
CIPET, B- 25, Cine Complex, Patia
O. KIIT, Bhubaneswar,
Along with the online application form the following documents are to be submitted:-
- A duly attested copy of date of birth certificate.
- Duly attested copies of qualifying exams 10th / diploma / degree certificate.
- Duly attested copy of community certificate applicable only for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates.
- If applicable, residential proof for North Eastern Region candidates.
- For Physically handicapped candidates, a self-attested Certificate is required.
- A duly filled postcard with complete postal address for sending acknowledgement.
CIPET JEE 2019 Application fee
Application fee for general category, OBC (NCL) is 250 rupees; while for Schedule Caste and Scheduled Tribes is 50 rupees.
Application fees can be submitted through online payment gateway debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
Candidates also have the option of submitting the fee through DD, in which case the demand draft is drawn in favour of CIPET, payable at Bhubaneswar.
North East Region candidates can directly generate the application form after updating the personal and academic details the payment gateway.
CIPET JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For PGT-PPT courses, a candidate should have 3 years of degree in science including Chemistry as one of the subjects. The maximum age limit for applying is 25 years.
For PGT-PTQM courses, candidate should have 3-year degree in science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The maximum age limit is 25 years.
For PD PMD with CAD/CAM, the candidate should hold a diploma 3 years in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/ Production Engineering, Tool and Die Making, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) equivalent. The maximum age limit is 25 years.
For DPMT courses, candidates must have passed the 10th class with Science, Mathematics and English as qualifying subjects. The maximum age limit is 20 years.
For DPT courses, the candidates must have passed that 10th standard with Science Mathematics and English as qualifying subjects. The maximum age limit is 20 yes.
In all the cases there is a 5 years of age relaxation for North Eastern Region candidates and for candidates applying through Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe.
CIPET JEE 2019 Exam Pattern
There will be a total of 100 questions asked in the exam.
2 hours’ time will be provided to complete the examination.
Objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
CIPET JEE 2019 Syllabus
Candidates are advised to study all the topics that they had appeared for the qualifying examination. The questions shall be based on general knowledge as well. Candidates also advised to go through the previous year question papers to get a general idea on what kind of questions should be asked.
CIPET JEE 2019 Admit Card
After successfully having filled the application form and submitted the examination fee aspirants shall be allowed to download the admit card. It is mandatory produce the admit card in the examination hall and therefore it is advisable to procure a print out of it in advance.
The admit card shall only be made available through online mode. They are expected to be made available from the third week of June 2019.
Candidates are advised to check for all the information provided on the admit card. In case of any errors they are advised to report to the authorities immediately.
CIPET JEE 2019 Result
Results are to be made available by the first week of July 2019. All the candidates will be able to generate the score card by entering the registration number. Result shall be available through online mode only.
The admissions are to be provided on the basis of once performance in the entrance examination along with the academic records.
Candidates are expected to seek admission within the allotted time as indicated in the call letter, otherwise their admission shall be cancelled.
All the candidates are advised to bring their original and self-attested photocopies of all the documents required for document verification.
CIPET JEE 2019 Reservation of Seats
A certain part of seat has been reserved for the following categories
For the Schedule Caste – 15%
For the Schedule tribe – 7.5%
For Other backward class + minority – 27%
For the Physically challenged candidates – 3%