Haryana state Technical Education Society is organising the admission process for Haryana Polytechnic 2019. Aspirants seeking admission into various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses can apply for this exam. DET Haryana 2019 is held to offer admissions to the candidates seeking lateral entry in engineering diploma courses. Aspirants desirous to apply for this exam must kindly download the official brochure from their website before moving forward with the application procedure. It is advisable to keep some documents handy while filling the form. All the details are given below for the convenience of the candidates.
- Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2019 Application Form are available. Click Here
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2019 Exam date
So far only the candidates have been released by Haryana polytechnic exam.
For engineering and technology
|Application form||15 April 2019|
|Last date of submission of application||10 June 2019|
|Application fee submission||16 April – 11 June 2019|
|verification & marks confirmation||15 April – 11 June 2019|
|Merit list||by 13 June 2019|
|Counselling begins||By 14 June 2019|
Lateral Entry in diploma engineering
|application form||22 April 2019|
|Online application form last date||30 June 2019|
|Application fee submission||22 April – 27 May 2019|
|verification & marks confirmation for TFW categories||23 April – 01 July 2019|
|Admit card||30 May 2019|
|Exam date||By 03 June – 07 June 2019|
|Result announcement||By 12 June 2019|
|Counselling begins||By 04 July 2019|
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2019 Application form
Haryana Polytechnic application form 2019 shall be made available to the candidates through online mode only.
Candidates are expected to fill correct details in the form along with uploading a scanned image of coloured photograph and signature.
The images should be in the prescribed JPG format.
It is advisable that the candidates fill the correct details during the form filling, in case there is an error it could be rectified during the verification process at the respective centres.
Candidates are not required to send a printout of the application form to the authorities.
Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility criteria
Each course has a set eligibility criteria that needs to be followed in order to be eligible apply for the exam.
For Diploma Engineering, a candidate must passed have 10th / SSC or an equivalent exam from a recognised board. For SC/ST and Kashmiri migrants, a candidate must have a minimum of 35% marks. It is mandatory to have passed Mathematics and Science as part of qualifying subjects.
For Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry, a candidate must have passed 12th with PCM for 12th with NSQF level 4 passed.
Candidates who have at least two years duration after 10th can also apply.
For Diploma Pharmacy, candidates who have passed 12th or an equivalent exam chemistry Biology / Mathematics subjects. Candidates must have scored at least minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Exam pattern
- The exam shall be conducted through online mode only.
- The exam will consist of objective type questions. To each question, options shall be provided and candidates shall have to mark the correct option. Total number of 100 questions shall be asked in the exam.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- Each candidate shall have a duration of 100 minutes, that is 1 hour and 40 minutes to complete the exam.
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2019 Syllabus
It is advisable to the aspirants to prepare the syllabus of 10th standard of board of school education
Topics from subjects including Mathematics, Science, General awareness and English must be covered thoroughly.
It is also advised to go through the previous year’s question papers in order to understand the exam question patter better.
Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Admit card
Once the admit cards are released candidates will be able to admit card through a separate online window.
Candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card with them to the examination hall as without it the entry shall not be possible.
At the time of document verification candidates shall be asked to produce the admit card.
Candidates also need to produce any one of the valid identity proof copy of matriculation 10th certificate.
Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Results
Result is to be announced by the month of May through online mode. Students can check the result on their official website.
There is no provision for revaluation or rechecking of the answer sheets.
For the first year diploma courses merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying exam.
Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Counselling
- Candidates shall have to register for Haryana Polytechnic 2019 counselling through online mode.
- Pay the counselling fee in order to participate in the counselling process.
- Counselling fee is rupees 500 and can be paid through online mode.
- After registering themselves candidates can fill choices of colleges and courses.
- Different rounds shall be organised based on the availability of seats.
- After the allocation of the seat selected candidates can directly report to the college and get the documents verified.
- After the verification of the documents payment of the fee can be made in order to confirm the admission.
Official site – http://www.hstes.org.in/