JCECE 2019 exam is annually conducted by JCECE Board. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is a state level exam that helps aspirants seek admissions in the institutions/universities of Jharkhand state. All the candidates seeking admissions to the first year of B. Tech (dairy technology), A.H., Forestry, Agriculture, Homeopathy Degree courses must appear for the test. This article gives all the necessary details regarding the form filling procedure and what all steps must a candidate follow in order to complete the exam procedure.
JCECE 2019 Exam Date
JCECE 2019 is yet to announce the official dates. For the time being candidates can use these tentative dates in order to prepare themselves for the examination.
|Application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date for application form||1st week of May 2019|
|Admit card||2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Answer key||The same day as the exam|
|Result||4th week of May 2019|
|Counselling begins||3rd week of June 2019|
JCECE 2019 Application Form
- For JCECE 2019, application form is entirely in online mode.
- The online application form procedure is expected to begin by the second week of April 2019.
- It shall be available for the candidates to fill till the first week of May 2019 without the late fee charges.
- All the candidates shall be asked to fill the subject of their interest right at the time of application form filling.
- Only one application shall be accepted from each candidate.
JCECE 2019 Application Fee
- There is no provision of refund of the fee in any case.
- The fee payment can be done through online mode.
|PCM||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
|PCB||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 650/-|
JCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates can apply who are local/permanent residents of Jharkhand. Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
For courses like B.V. Sc. & A.H., aspirants should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks for the general category and 40% for the reserved category.
A candidate must not be older than 22 years and the minimum age limit is 17 years.
For courses like B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture and B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, aspirants should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology.
The candidate must not be older than 22 years and the minimum age limit is 17 years.
For B.Tech (Dairy Technology), aspirants should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics with at least 50% aggregate marks.
Candidate must be at least 17 years old at the time of admission.
For BHMS course, aspirants should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
The minimum age limit for the candidate seeking admission is 17 years.
JCECE 2019 Exam pattern
- The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Multiple choice type questions shall be asked.
- Subject group consists of 150 marks each.
- For PCM / PCB there will be a total of 100 and 50 questions.
- For PCM subject group all the subjects including Physics, Chemistry and
- Mathematics shall consists of 50 questions each.
- For PCB subject group all the subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Biology shall consists of 50 question each.
- For PCMB there will be a total of 200 questions asked.
- All the subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology shall consist of 50 questions each.
- For PCM / PCB the question papers shall consists of 150 marks.
- For PCMB the question paper shall consist of 200 marks.
- One mark shall be awarded for each correct answer.
- One fourth marks shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
JCECE 2019 Syllabus
Candidates are advised to cover all the important topics from the choice of subject that applies according to the course they chose.
Topics that are important from Physics include Wave motion, Mechanics, Laws of Motion, General properties of matter, Measurement and kinematics, Thermodynamics, Semiconductor devices, Light and Optics, Atomic Physics, Radiation, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism.
Some important topics to cover under Chemistry include Periodic properties of elements and Hydrogen, S- Block elements, P- Block elements, D- Block elements and F- Block elements, Atomic structure, Stereochemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Polymers, Environmental Chemistry, Kinetics, Redox Reactions, Functional Group containing Oxygen (organic chemistry).
Some important topics to be covered under Mathematics include Sequences and Series, Binomial Theorem, Sets, Matrixes and Determinants, Relations and Functions, Combination and Permutation, Symmetry, 3-D Geometry, Integration, Linear Equation, Algebra Equation, Conic Section, Lines, Vectors and Circles.
Important topics to be covered under Biology include Plant Physiology, Reproduction, Human Physiology, Environment and Genetics.
JCECE 2019 Admit card
Candidates will be able to download the admit cards through online mode once it is made available. Admit card is expected to be out by the second week of May 2019. It can be easily accessed by the candidates by entering their application number and the date of birth.
Candidates are advised to keep printout of the downloaded admit card and in case of any error with the details of the admit card candidates are advised to immediately report to the authorities.
Candidate shall be allowed in the examination hall only after showing the admit card along with supporting documents and two passport size photographs.
JCECE 2019 Result
The answer key is expected to be released on the same day of the exam. Under no circumstances the answer sheet shall be evaluated or rechecked.
JCECE result 2019 are expected to be released by the 4th week of May 2019.
On the basis of the overall result of merit list shall be prepared. A separate merit list shall be prepared for the reserved categories.
JCECE 2019 Counselling
Counselling shall be conducted through offline mode. It is expected to commence by the third week of June 2019.
Candidates are expected to be present at the time of counselling with their original documents.
Document verification shall take place at the allotted counselling centres.
Candidates are expected to pay the counselling fee before participating in the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will get admission shall be allotted allotment letter.
Official site – http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/