JCECE 2021 exam is annually conducted by JCECE Board. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is a state level exam that helps aspirants seek admissions in the institutions/universities of Jharkhand state. All the candidates seeking admissions to the first year of B. Tech (dairy technology), A.H., Forestry, Agriculture, Homeopathy Degree courses must appear for the test. This article gives all the necessary details regarding the form filling procedure and what all steps must a candidate follow in order to complete the exam procedure.
- JCECE 2021 Application Form can be filled by Online Mode from Second week of April 2021. Last date is first week of May 2021 to apply.
- Admit cards will be released in second week of may 2021. To download Admit Cards Click Here
JCECE 2021 Exam Date
JCECE exam conducting authority has not announced the official dates. For the time being candidates can use these tentative dates in order to prepare themselves for the examination.
|Application form||second week of April 2021|
|Last date for application form||First week of May 2021|
|Admit card||Second week of May 2021|
|Answer key||Third week of May, 2021|
|Exam Date||third week of May 2021|
JCECE 2021 Application Form
- For JCECE 2021, application form is entirely in online mode.
- The online application form procedure is expected to begin by the second week of April 2021
- It shall be available for the candidates to fill till first week of May 2021 without the late fee charges
- All the candidates shall be asked to fill the subject of their interest right at the time of application form filling.
- Only one application shall be accepted from each candidate.
- There is no provision of refund of the fee in any case.
- The fee payment can be done through online mode.
|PCM||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
|PCB||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 650/-|
JCECE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates can apply who are local/permanent residents of Jharkhand. Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
For courses like B.V. Sc. & A.H., aspirants should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks for the general category and 40% for the reserved category.
A candidate must not be older than 22 years and the minimum age limit is 17 years.
For courses like B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture and B. Sc (Hons.) Forestry, aspirants should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology.
The candidate must not be older than 22 years and the minimum age limit is 17 years.
For B.Tech (Dairy Technology), aspirants should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics with at least 50% aggregate marks.
Candidate must be at least 17 years old at the time of admission.
For BHMS course, aspirants should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
The minimum age limit for the candidate seeking admission is 17 years.
JCECE 2021 Exam pattern
- The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Multiple choice type questions shall be asked.
- Subject group consists of 150 marks each.
- For PCM / PCB there will be a total of 100 and 50 questions.
- For PCM subject group all the subjects including Physics, Chemistry and
- Mathematics shall consists of 50 questions each.
- For PCB subject group all the subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Biology shall consists of 50 question each.
- For PCMB there will be a total of 200 questions asked.
- All the subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology shall consist of 50 questions each.
- For PCM / PCB the question papers shall consists of 150 marks.
- For PCMB the question paper shall consist of 200 marks.
- One mark shall be awarded for each correct answer.
- One fourth marks shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Candidates are advised to cover all the important topics from the choice of subject that applies according to the course they chose.
Topics that are important from Physics include Wave motion, Mechanics, Laws of Motion, General properties of matter, Measurement and kinematics, Thermodynamics, Semiconductor devices, Light and Optics, Atomic Physics, Radiation, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism.
Some important topics to cover under Chemistry include Periodic properties of elements and Hydrogen, S- Block elements, P- Block elements, D- Block elements and F- Block elements, Atomic structure, Stereochemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Polymers, Environmental Chemistry, Kinetics, Redox Reactions, Functional Group containing Oxygen (organic chemistry).
Some important topics to be covered under Mathematics include Sequences and Series, Binomial Theorem, Sets, Matrixes and Determinants, Relations and Functions, Combination and Permutation, Symmetry, 3-D Geometry, Integration, Linear Equation, Algebra Equation, Conic Section, Lines, Vectors and Circles.
Important topics to be covered under Biology include Plant Physiology, Reproduction, Human Physiology, Environment and Genetics.
JCECE Admit card
Candidates will be able to download the admit cards through online mode once it is made available. Admit card is expected to be out by second week of May 2021. It can be easily accessed by the candidates by entering their application number and the date of birth.
Candidates are advised to keep printout of the downloaded admit card and in case of any error with the details of the admit card candidates are advised to immediately report to the authorities.
Candidate shall be allowed in the examination hall only after showing the admit card along with supporting documents and two passport size photographs.
JCECE 2021 Result
The answer key is expected to be released on the same day of the exam. Under no circumstances the answer sheet shall be evaluated or rechecked.
JCECE result 2021 are expected to be released by the 4th week of May 2021.
On the basis of the overall result of merit list shall be prepared. A separate merit list shall be prepared for the reserved categories.
JCECE 2021 Counselling
Counselling shall be conducted through offline mode.
Candidates are expected to be present at the time of counselling with their original documents.
Document verification shall take place at the allotted counselling centres.
Candidates are expected to pay the counselling fee before participating in the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will get admission shall be allotted allotment letter.
Official site – http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/