Karuna entrance examination (KEE 2019) is conducted by Karuna University. It is an annually held exam. All the candidates seeking admission in various under graduation and post-graduation programs in the field of engineering are advised to apply for the exam. We have provided all the important information required for the examination. Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website for any official update.
KEE Exam Date 2019
To give a rough idea regarding the admission procedure tentative dates have been provided by the University. Students can prepare for the entrance exam keeping these dates in mind. Once the official notification is released all the details and dates shall be provided.
|application process begins||Second week of December 2018|
|Last date of submission||First week of April 2019|
|admit card||Last week of April 2019|
|Spot Registration||Last Week of April|
|Date of Exam||Last Week of April|
|Declaration of Result||First week of May 2019|
|Counselling||Second week of July 2019|
KEE 2019 Eligibility criteria
- Applicants must religiously go through the brochure before applying for the exam. It is important to follow the guidelines provided by the University and meet all the eligibility standards.
- Aspirants must be citizens of India. NRI and foreign students can also apply.
- The minimum age must be 17 years.
Applicants seeking admission in B tech courses must have 10 + 2 with a minimum of 50% marks organised board.
- It is mandatory to have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as qualifying subjects in class 12th.
- Those seeking admission in B.tech through lateral entry should hold a diploma B.Sc from a recognised University.
- Aspirant seeking admission in M.tech programmes should have completed graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
KEE Programs offered
Here is a list of all the programs that are being offered through KEE 2019 examination.
Biotechnology, Aerospace, Engineering, Agricultural engineering, Biomedical engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Robotics and Automation, Electronics and Media Technology, Food Processing and Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering.
KEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates can expect KEE 2019 application form to be out by the first week of November 2018.
- Aspirants wishing to apply will have to fill the expression of interest form in the online mode.
- This shall include getting yourself registered.
- Basic details shall be asked including name, a valid email ID and mobile number, level of study, the candidate wish to apply for, marks obtained in senior secondary level.
- This shall generate KEE 2019 application number and password. And it shall be sent through SMS or email.
- Candidates can now submit the fee of rs. 1000 through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates shall have to provide their personal and academic information to the best of their knowledge.
- It is advised that candidates begin the application filling procedure with the scanned copy of a passport size photograph and signature.
- Once all the details are filled and the images are uploaded candidates can move on to the last step of making the payment.
- For the convenience of the students both the mode of payments are available,
- Offline and online. Applicants are free to choose from the payment options
- Including credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ demand draft.
- For citizens of India the tuition fee is Rs. 1000.
- For NRI and foreign nationals the application fee is 60 USD.
KEE 2019 Exam pattern
The question paper shall consist of 100 objective type questions.
2 hours 30 minutes is the allotted time to complete the exam.
Each correct answer is for one mark.
For every wrong answer 0.25 marks shall be deducted.
It is a Computer Based exam.
The entire paper shall be divided into 4 sections.
Mathematics or biology, whichever subject is chosen by the candidate shall comprise of 40 marks.
Physics shall comprise of 25 marks.
Chemistry shall comprise of 25 marks.
General aptitude section comprise of 30 marks.
KEE 2019 Admit card
All the candidates who successfully managed to fill the application form can expect their admit card by the last week of April.
It shall be made available to the candidates in online mode. Once the admit cards are released candidates can download it from the official website.
It is advised to procure a printout of the admit card as the candidates shall not be allowed inside the examination hall without it.
KEE 2019 Results
The results shall be made available by logging in the online portal on the official website.
Results are expected to be out by the first week of May 2019.
Rank card shall be made available to the candidates which shall help them in the admission procedure later.
Candidates seeking admission to the Karuna Institute of Technology and Sciences shall need 2019 score and HSC.
There is a provision for spot admission as well in various cities and States. It is tentatively to be held in the last week of April.
KEE 2019 Counselling
- Based on the ranking candidates shall be shortlisted for the counselling.
- All the selected candidates shall have to participate in it.
- All the selected candidates shall have to report for the document verification.
- Counselling is supposed to take place in the second week of July in online mode, tentatively.
- All the selected candidates who gets selected shall get the information through sms or email.