Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology entrance exam (KIITEE 2019) is an all India entrance exam for engineering and MBA course. It is conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar once in a year. Aspirants seeking admission to various UG and PG courses are advised to apply for this exam. All the information is provided here regarding the entrance exam. NEET Score and NEET PG Score shall be considered for granting admissions into MBBS/ BDS/ PG Medical and PG dental. While NATA score shall be used to offer admissions into B.Arch.
- KIITEE 2019 Counselling has been ongoing for B.Tech through offline mode from 08 May 2019.
- KIITEE 2019 counselling schedule has been released on 29 April 2019.
- KIITEE 2019 Results has been declared on 27 April 2019. Check Here
KIITEE 2019 Courses offered
UG courses includes B. Tech, B. Tech (LE), Biotechnology (dual degree), B.A. L.L.B., BBA L.L.B., BBA, BCA, B. Sc Nursing, B. Des Fashion / Textile, B. Arch, Bachelors in Film and Television Production.
PG courses include M. Tech, M.Sc Biotechnology / Applied Microbiology, MBA, MBA
(RM), M.Sc Nursing, Masters of Mass Communication, MCA.
KIITEE 2019 Exam Dates
Tentative dates of been provided sofa for the convenience of the students, given below are the dates that can help students to prepare themselves for the examination.
|Application form||16 November 2018|
|Application form (Last Date)||10 April 2019|
|Admit card||12 April 2019|
|Exam||15 – 24 April 2019|
|Result||by 27 April 2019|
|Counselling begins||08 May 2019|
KIITEE 2019 Application form
KIIT 2019 application form can be easily filled through online mode, it is important to go through the information brochure before completing the application procedure.
The application form procedure has begin from the 16 November 2018. The application form shall be open 10 April 2019 for the students to apply.
It is important to know that no correction possible later so the candidates should fill the form details carefully.
A scanned copy of the image of photograph signature and class 10th marksheet / passing certificate has to be uploaded online.
There is no application fee set for KIIT 2019 application form, it will be possible for the candidates to check their application status by entering their application number.
KIITEE 2019 Eligibility criteria
- For all UG courses candidates are supposed to have past 10 + 2 from a recognised board.
- For B.Tech / B.Tech + M.Tech (dual degree), Biotechnology, it is must to score at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology taken together. Candidates should have been on or after 01.07.1998.
- For B.Arch, qualifying exam must have been passed with at least 60% marks in aggregate with Mathematics as a qualifying subject. It is mandatory to have NATA scorecard.
- For BBA, passed 12th in any stream with / business class economics class mathematics class statistics as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks.
- For BCA, after 12th with Mathematics as one of the following subjects 50% marks.
- For B.Des, passed 12th weather at least 50% marks as aggregate. Candidate should have been born on or after 01.07.1 998
- For BA, LLB/ BBA L.L.B. / B.Sc L.L.B., candidate must have 12th with minimum of 45 marks. Candidates applying for BSC LLB should have passed 10 + 2 in science stream at least 45% marks. Candidate should be 21 years old 1st July 2019.
KIITEE 2019 Eligibility criteria for PG courses
For MTech, B.E. / BTech or equivalent degree in any stream of Engineering or first class degree in MCA or M.Sc in CS/IT is mandatory from any recognised institution.
For L.L.M., candidates must have passed B.A. L.L.B. / BBA L.L.B. / B.Sc. L.L.B. degree or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks.
KIITEE Exam pattern
- It is a Computer Based exam.
- Multiple choice type questions shall be asked.
- The medium of examination will be English language.
- For each correct answer 4 marks shall be rewarded.
- For each incorrect answer one mark shall be deducted.
- Candidates shall be given 180 minutes complete the test.
KIITEE 2019 Syllabus
For all the UG courses the question paper will be prepared from the syllabus of the qualifying examination. The syllabus for B.Tech/ B. Arch will comprise of 12th standard syllabus. For M.Tech the question paper shall comprise of questions from B.Tech of the respective stream.
The syllabus shall differ from course to course and can be checked on their official website.
KIITEE 2019 Admit card
The admit card will be made available by the second week of April 2019 to all the students who have successfully been able to apply for the KIIT in 2019.
Candidates shall be able to download the admit card from their online website. They are advised to inform the authorities in case of any error in the details provided on the admit card.
KIITEE 2019 Results
The results will be announced through online mode by the first week of May 2019. Candidates can check their results by entering their application number.
A separate merit list shall be prepared for each course on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates.
Candidates can seek admission on the basis of the rank card which can be easily downloaded from the official website.
KIIT Admission 2019
- After the declaration of the results, official counselling session shall begin from the 3rd week of May 2019.
- Candidates are advised to bring their original documents for document verification.
- All the candidates who were able to meet the cut off rank will be called for the counselling depending on the availability of seats in different courses.
- They can seek admission at the counselling centre.
Following documents are mandatory at the time of admission:-
- Admit card and rank card.
- 10th and 12th marksheet and passing certificate.
- Graduation marksheet and passing certificate in case of courses like M.Sc/ MCA.
- Diploma Pass Certificate in 3 years marksheet for lateral entry candidates.
Tech / MCA or equivalent degree certificate for M.Tech L.L.M. and PhD candidates.
- For candidates claiming reserved category must have a relevant certificate issued by the competent authority
- Those who have qualified Gate must produce GATE score card
- A Demand Draft of rs. 75,000 in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar, it includes the non-refundable counselling registration fee.