The application form for UPSEE 2019 will be available on the official website of AKTU/UPTU and can be submitted from the site. There is no provision for offline application form and no hard copy of the confirmation page or any documents is required to be sent to the exam conducting body. The form can be filled by the candidates from 1st week of January 2019 up to March 2019.
There are separate links for UG and PG application forms. Aadhar card number of the candidate is mandatory for filling the application form of UPSEE 2019. The application process will not be completed if the candidate does not fill the Aadhar Card Number. In order to fill the complete details in the application form, scanned images of the photograph, left hand thumb impression and signature are required to be uploaded by the candidate. The application form number and a copy of the confirmation page is required to be kept safely by the candidate for future use. In case any error has occurred by the candidate while filling of the application form, the same can be rectified during correction window.
The examination fee is to be paid through online mode only through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. The amount of the examination fee is Rs. 1300/- Male/Transgender Candidates of GEN and OBC Category and Rs. 650 for Female candidates/ Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories and SC/ST candidates.
- Last Date for counselling for M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.Arch/M.Des courses through GATE/CEED/GPAT
- Last Date for Application form of Ph.D for all courses is 25/5/2019. To apply Click Here
Pre – Requisites for filling UPSEE application form 2019
Following are the things which are required to be kept handy by the candidate before filling the application form:
- A valid mobile phone number and a valid email id. They have to be maintained for future references as well.
- Scanned image of the passport size coloured photograph of the candidate. The format of the image should be JPEG with a maximum size of 100 KB. The photograph should have complete clarity and should be taken on a white background. No goggles are required to be worn by the candidate in the photograph. However spectacles are allowed.
- Scanned image size of the signature (3.5cms*1.5cms) and left hand thumb impression (3.5 cms*1.5 cms) of the candidate in JPEG format is to be of maximum 30 KB. The signature has to be done with blue or black ink on a white paper.
- Application forms having blurred or unclear images are liable to be rejected.
Steps for filling UPSEE application form
Following are the steps for filling UPSEE application form 2019:
- The first step comprises of Registration where personal and other details are required to be filled by the candidate.
- The second step comprises of uploading of the scanned images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression of the candidate.
- The third and the last step comprises of payment of the examination fee and printing of the Confirmation Page.
Check – UPSEE 2019 Complete details