VITEEE 2019 notification has been released by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT). The application will be available from 1st November, 2018. VITEEE is national level entrance examination conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology for admission various B.Tech courses. The examination is conducted annually once in a year for admission in Vellore and Chennai campuses. Lots of candidates were waiting for this notification from the VIT. The examination will be conducted in the month of April, 2019.
Read whole article to find latest VITEEE 2019 updates, such as application form, eligibility, exam pattern, exam dates, and syllabus etc. We will also keep you updated with latest VITEE counselling news.
- VITEEE 2019 Counselling has started as per schedule from 9th May – 15th May 2019. Details per Slot Availabe Click Here
- VITEEE 2019 Counselling Admit Card are mandatory to attend the Counselling.
- VITEEE 2019 Results has been declared on 29th April 2019. Click Here
|Opening of application form||28t October 2018|
|Last date of application form||21st March 2019|
|Starting of slot booking||27th March 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||Just after the slot booking|
|Date of exam||10th – 21st April 2019|
|Declaration of result||29th April 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||9th May 2019|
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The very first thing to check the eligibility criteria to appear in the exam. The complete eligibility criteria has been given below by VIT university-
- Candidates should be resident/nonresident of India. Foreign national candidates may also apply through foreign national application form.
- Candidate should have born on or after 1st July, 1997. He/she must have completed 17 years of age as on 1st July of the admission year (2019).
Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board (State board, CBSE and ISCE, New Delhi). Candidates should secure an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form
VIT University has announced officially that the application submission process will become available from 1st November, 2018 for academic session 2019. The application mode will be both online as well as offline.
Candidates who wish to apply via offline, OMR application form can be obtained from given list of post offices across India and same can be submitted along with Rs.1200/- DD in favour of VIT University of respective campuses such as VIT, Vellore Campus, VIT Chennai Campus, VIT- Bhopal (MP), VIT-Amrawati (MP).
Candidates who want to submit online application, the whole process will be done via online mode only. Online application must be completed with required entries including scanned photograph and signature in prescribed format.
The candidates who have applied online are not required to send offline application through the post.
Candidates who have filled offline application, they must produce complete application to the Director UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632 014 by post.
The application fees varies in case of mode. Candidates who submit online application will pay Rs.1150/- and offline OMR application will cost Rs.1200/-
The online application fees can be deposited online via available payment gateway.
VITEEE 2019 Exam pattern
Let’s have look at VITEEE exam pattern. The exam pattern has been set by the conducting authority of exam which is VIT University. candidate must remember the exam pattern to get a clear picture of the examination. It is actually an overview of the exam.
- The mode of the examination will be online only.
- It has the duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There are 125 questions to be asked. These questions will be objective types of multiple choices.
- The medium of examination is English
- When we talk about marketing scheme, there is not negative marking application in the exam.
- All 125 questions will be asked from physics, chemistry, English and maths/bio subjects-
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
VITEEE Syllabus 2019
Let’s discuss about VITEEE syllabus and the same has been officially released. The syllabus will be based on 12th standard comprising of topics from Maths, Physics, Chemistry and English. The VITEEE syllabus will help students in preparation. It is recommend to make study plan according official syllabus and exam pattern. Questions will be asked from following topics-
|· Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power|
· Properties of Matter
· Current Electricity
· Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
· Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
· Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
· Nuclear Physics
· Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
|· Atomic Structure|
· p,d and f-Block Elements
· Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
· Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
· Isomerism in Organic Compounds
· Alcohols and Ethers
· Carbonyl Compounds
· Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
· Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
|· Matrices and their Applications|
· Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
· Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
· Vector Algebra
· Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
· Differential Calculus
· Integral Calculus and its Applications
· Differential Equations
· Probability Distributions
· Discrete Mathematics
VITEEE sample papers
Sample papers will help students as a mock test. All aspirants are advised to check previous years question papers to check their ability. Solve some of them to judged and identify your strength & weakness in particular subject.
VITEEE Slot Booking 2019
VITEEE slot booking 2019 will be started for all registered candidates. The booking will start from the third week of March, 2019. Candidates can book their slots by entering login credentials on Online Test Booking System. Aspirants should check their details twice while booking the slot their chosen test city, batch of the exam.
The slot booking will be done on first come first serve basis and also matters on availability of test city and date time.
VITEEE 2019 Admit Card
The university will generated admit card for all registered candidates. The VITEEE admit card or hall ticket will be available online. It can be downloaded by entering required login details on the official website. The admit card contains the details of applicant and exam venue, date & time. The hall ticket is mandatory for all applicants inside the examination hall.
VITEEE answer key
The answer key will be published for all candidates just after the examination and before result. It will be official published on the website. Through answer key candidates may cross check their answers to know the score.
VITEEE 2019 Result
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will announce the result officially on the website. The result is expected to be declared in the last week of April, 2019. Users can check the result which contains score, and rank secured in entrance examination. Candidate will be called to participate in VITEEE counselling process according their rank.
VITEEE counselling 2019
The institute will organize the counselling for all qualified candidates. It will be done via offline mode on given counselling venue. Qualified candidates have to download their counselling letter on the official website of VITEEE to participate. All candidates have to register for counselling and appear for document verification process on given date & time.
Documents required in VITEEE counseling
- VITEE admit card
- VITEEE Result copy
- Counselling letter
- Class 10th Cerficate for Date of Birth proof
- Marksheet of qualifying exam
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST)
- Domecile certificate