VIT Masters Entrance Examination (VITMEE 2019) is organised by VIT University. It is a University level entrance exam. It helps student seek admission into various post-graduation programs. Aspirants seeking admission into courses like M.Tech and MCA shall get all the important information regarding the application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates and results in this article.
These courses are offered Chennai and Vellore campus of the University. Candidates who have a valid GATE score card can also apply for this exam.
- Last Date to fill Application Form of VITMEE 2019 is 22 May 2019. Click Here
VITMEE 2019 Exam Date
Tentative dates have been provided by the University for the time being. Official date shall be made available on their website soon.
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||24 March 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||22 May 2019|
|Starting of slot booking||Last week of May|
|VITMEE 2019 exam date||by 01 – 02 June 2019|
|Declaration of result||by 07 June 2019|
|Counselling started from||by 17 June 2019|
VITMEE 2019 Application form
- The application form filling procedure is online.
- The procedure is tentatively supposed to begin by the second week of March 2019
- Aspirants shall have to visit their website and register themselves for filling the application form.
- A scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format is also to be uploaded.
- Non-refundable fee of rs. 50 is also to be paid.
- Many online modes of payment are provided including debit card/ credit card and internet banking.
- Under no circumstances the copy of the form has to be sent to the authorities in hard copy.
VITMEE 2019 Eligibility criteria
To fulfill the eligibility criteria candidate shall have to be the resident of India.
NRI / PIO candidates can also apply. They will have to fill a different application form.
Given below is a list of all the courses offered and what is the minimum criteria that needs to be fulfilled to apply for the course.
|Automotive Engineering,Automotive Research Association of India, (ARAI), Pune||B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Manufacturing Engineering or Mechatronics or any equivalent degree.|
|Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Manufacturing||B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Automobile or Production Engineering or any equivalent degree.|
|Energy and Environmental Engineering||B.E/B.Tech. in Civil / Mechanical / Biotechnology / Chemical / Electrical / Biochemical / Environmental / M.Sc in Chemistry, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry.|
|Mechatronics||B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Automobile / Manufacturing / Production / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Computer Science / Information Technology / Mechatronics or any equivalent degree.|
|Manufacturing Engineering||B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing / Automobile Engineering or any equivalent degree.|
|Structural Engineering||B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering or any equivalent degree.|
|Information Technology (in Networking)||B.E/B.Tech in any branch / MCA / M.S / M.Sc in Computer science / IT / Software Engg. or any other equivalent degree.|
|Nanotechnology||B.E/B.Tech. Degree in ECE / EEE / Mechanical Engg. / Chemical Engg. / Metallurgical Engg. / E&I / M.Sc. Physics with Spl. In Electronics / Material Science / Solid State Physics / B.Tech Nanotechnology / M.Sc. Nanotechnology / Nanoscience or any equivalent degree.|
|Communication Engineering||B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE/ ECE/ Telecommunication, E&I/ Computer Sciences / M.Sc. Physics with Electronics spl. / Electronics or any equivalent degree.|
|Sensor System Technology||B.E/B.Tech. Degree in EEE / ECE / E&I / CSE / Instrumentation & Control / Bio-Medical / Mechatronics / M.Sc. Degree in Electronics / Physics with Electronics or any equivalent degree.|
|VLSI Design||B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or an equivalent degree|
|Automotive Electronics in collaboration with TIFAC-CORE industry partners||B.E/B.Tech. A Degree in ECE / Telecommunication / CSE / EIE / IT / EEE / Mechatronics or any equivalent degree|
|Power Electronics and Drives||Power Electronics and Drives B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree|
|Computer Science and Engineering||B.E/B.Tech. Degree in any branch / M.S / M.Sc. Computer Science or IT or Software Engineering / MCA or any other equivalent degree|
|CSE in Cloud Computing / Big Data Analytics/ Information security||B.E/ B.Tech Degree in any Branch / MCA or any other equivalent degree.|
|Biotechnology||B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Chemical/Leather Technology/Biotechnology/Industrial Biotechnology/ Biochemical/Bio-Medical/Bio-Informatics or a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or M.Sc. Degree in any branch of Life Sciences/MBBS/M.Sc.(Ag) & M.V.Sc.|
|Embedded Systems||B.E/B.Tech. Degree in ECE/EEE/Mechatronics/EIE/CSE/IT/Telecommunication/Control & Instrut.|
|Control and Automation||B.Tech(EEE)/ B.Tech(ECE)/ B.Tech(E&I)/any other Equivalent UG degree/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/Control.|
|Biomedical Engineering||B.E/B.Tech Degree in Bio-Medical Engg/Bio-Medical Instrumentation/Medical Electronics/ECE/ EIE/EEE/Biotechnology/Bio-Informatics/Mechanical/M.Sc in Biophysics/ Electronics/Physics/ Bio-Medical Sciences/ Bio-medical Instrumentation or any equivalent degree.|
|Computer and Communication Engineering||B.E/B.Tech / MCA / M.S / M.Sc in Computer science / IT / Software Engg. / Electronics / Applied Electronics / Physics Spec. in Electronics or an equivalent degree.|
|Construction Technology & Management||B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering / B.Arch. or an equivalent degree|
VITMEE 2019 Exam pattern
- The exam shall be conducted through online mode. It is a Computer Based exam.
- Question paper consists of objective type questions.
- It shall contain a total number of 100 questions in the exam.
- To complete the paper students shall be given the time duration of 2 hours.
- Each correct answer shall consist of one mark.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
VITMEE 2019 Syllabus
Question paper shall consist of the topics that have been part of the candidate’s syllabus in the qualifying exam.
Major part of the question paper shall have questions on technical subject.
80 questions shall be asked from the related areas chosen by the candidate in the application form.
Next section shall comprise of questions on English communication. Some of the major topics is to be prepared include grammar, reading constructions, transcoding, preparing questionnaire, writing memos, proofreading etc.
VITMEE Exam centre
Some of the major cities have been included in the list including new Delhi, Vellore, Patna, Hyderabad, Pune, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Chennai, Nagpur, Chandigarh and Jaipur.
VITMEE Slot booking 2019
- Aspirants should have to book the slot for the exam.
- Supposed to begin by the last week of May 2019.
- Slot booking is to be done through online mode.
- This feature gets to choose the test schedule including date and time from the available options. Must remember that once the slot is booked there can be no changes made later.
- Once the spot is booked informed via email..
VITMEE Admit card 2019
- Admit card shall be made available to the students through online mode.
- In any circumstances it shall not be sent by the post.
- Once the slot is booked candidates will be able to download the admit card site.
- Candidates shall be asked to carry their admit card without which the entry cannot be made possible.
- It is also advised that is students check for the personal details on the admit card.
- In case of any error the official authority is must be informed immediately.
VITMEE 2019 Result
Results are supposed to be announced by the second week of June 2019.
Is the result is out it’s can generate it online by entering the application number and date of birth.
The time of counselling can be asked to produce the result score service advice to take a printout of the resort.
VITMEE 2019 Counselling
- Final dates of the interview round shall be sent officially through SMS on the registered mobile number.
- The University shall publish the list of shortlisted candidates online.
- It is supposed to be announced in the third week of June 2019.
- The counselling fee is 1000 rupees. Candidates will have to submit the counselling fee through demand draft.
- The demand draft can be made in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellor.
- It is mandatory to get the document verification done if the candidate to apply for the counselling.
- Please note that only the computerized demand draft will be accepted.