LMRC Recruitment 2018: Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) has published recruitment notification for filling up 358 Non-executive posts and 28 executive posts. This recruitment will be done through direct recruitment process. Interested and eligible candidates may submit online application through LMRC official website. The last date to submit online application is 27th March 2018.
This is good news for all aspirants who were waiting for another chance in Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation. LMRC has published notification for both executive and non-executive posts. Vacancies will be filled against direct recruitment process. Candidates will be appointed on the basis of computer based test, physical aptitude test and medical examination. Complete details of LMRC vacancy can be read below.
About LMRC: Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation limited has jointer venture of Government of India as well as state government of Uttar Pradesh. Read details of executive and non-executive post vacancies in LMRC, Lucknow here.
LMRC Recruitment details:
LMRC Non-Executive vacancies-
Post Name: Non Executive
Vacancies : 358 Posts
- Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO) : 101 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) : 49 Posts
- Jr Engineer/(Civil) : 31 Posts
- Jr Engineer/ (Electrical) : 35 Posts
- Jr Engineer/(S&T) : 27 Posts
- Office Assistant(HR) : 02 Posts
- Account Assistant : 01
- Public Relation Assistant : 02
- Maintainer(Civil) : 17
- Maintainer(Electrical) : 65 Posts
- Maintainer (S&T) : 28
LMRC Executive vacancies-
Post name: Executive (Technical & Non-technical)
Vacancies: 28 posts
- Assistant Manager/ (Civil) : 07 Posts
- Assistant Manager/(Electrical) : 06 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ (S&T) : 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ (Architect) : 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Operations) : 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager(IT) : 01 Post
- Assistant Manager/(Finance) : 01 Post
- Assistant Manager/ (HR) : 02 Posts
- Assistant Company Secretary : 01 Post
- Assistant Manager/(Public Relations) : 02 Posts
Pay scale: Rs.20600-46500/month
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Age limit: 21 to 28 years as on 01.02.2018. reserve category candidates will be given benefit in upper age limit
For Non-executive posts: Candidates must hold three years diploma in concerned trade from a recognized university/institution, with at least 60% marks or its equivalent.
Executive posts: Applicants should have done B.E./B.Tech in concerned field from recognized university/institution/2 Year MBA (Finance/HR) from recognized university/institution.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of computer based test, physical aptitude test and medical examination.
Application fee: General and OBC category candidates are required to pay Rs.500 and SC/ST Rs.200 through Credit, Debit Cards or net banking or CBI challan.
Application process: Candidates, who want to apply for latest vacancies in LMRC, check eligibility criteria and educational qualification carefully. Eligible & interested person may fill online application at LMRC official website www.lmrcl.com between 23.02.2018 to 27.03.2018.
- Online application submission starts: 23.02.2018
- Last date to submit online application: 27.03.2018
- LMRC Exam Date: 6th & 13th May 2018
Read official advertisement: Click here