RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for the post of 60 specialist officer in Grade ‘B’. Candidate who quality below mentioned eligibility criteria may submit online application. The online application will be remain active from 17th August to 7th Sept 2018.
About the Organization: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
Post Name: Specialist Officers in Grade ‘B’
- No. of Vacancy : 60 Posts
- Job Location : All India
Number of Vacancies (Specialist Officer) Grade B
|Trade||Unreserved i.e., General (GEN/UR)
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||Scheduled
|Professional copy editing||03||01||0||0||4|
|Human Resource management||03||01||0||0||04|
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)-(General)
- Age Limit:age of the candidate should be between 24 and 34 years as on 01.08.2018. Age relaxations are applicable as per the norms.
- Educational Qualification:Candidate must have passed MBA/PGDM in finance/economics/CA or ICWA/MBA in HR with 3 years relevant experience.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Examination Phase – I and the candidates who will qualify Phase –I will be eligible for Phase – II and the candidates who will qualify Phase- II will be called for Interview.
Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply Online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in form 17.08.2018 to 07.09.2018. Candidate must read official advertisement carefully before submitting application. The link of official RBI recruitment advertisement has been given below.
Application Fee : application fee for candidates belonging to GEN / OBC Candidates Rs. 850/- and for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD the application fee is Rs.100/- .Fee payment can be done through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.08.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.09.2018
- RBI Specialist officer exam date: 29.09.2018