Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2019) is one of the best management exams in India. Every year CMAT is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admissions in management courses like MBA, PGDM, and other PG courses. The score of CMAT is accepted by the AICTE. Candidates who wish to seek the best institutes in management must clear the CMAT examination. More than 5 lakh students enroll for the exam every year. The application form can be filled directly online with an application fee.
The complete details about CMAT exam are provided in below,
- CMAT 2019 registration has already been started from 1st November, 2018. You can check the details on the official website.
- The registration for computer-based practice center has also been started. Students can enroll for mock tests.
- The schedule for exam is revised by NTA.
CMAT 2019 Exam Date
Before you enroll for CMAT 2019, you must know the important dates. The dates provided here are revised:
- The registration time for CMAT 2019 has started from 1st November, 2018. Candidates willing to give CMAT can enroll now.
- The last date for CMAT 2019 Registration is 30th November, 2018. Please keep the deadline in mind.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned copies of signature and photographs from 1st November, 2018 to 1st December, 2018.
- The admit card for CMAT 2019 is most likely to be released on 7th January, 2019.
- The timing for the entrance exam is divided into two shifts. The timing for the first shift will be from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM and for second shift it would be from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
- The results of CMAT exam are most likely to be declared by 8th February, 2019.
CMAT 2019 Registration/Application form
The registration process is the most important process while enrolling for any exam. Some of the main points must be noted while registering you for CMAT 2019,
- The registration process as mentioned has already been started form 1st November, 2018.
- Only online mode is available for registration of the exam. There are no credentials for offline mode.
- The last date as prescribed by the NTA is 30th November, 2018.
- The selection of cities must be taken care. You can fill up to 3 cities at a time. Keep your priority city as the first choice.
- The uploading criteria must be followed in the given format. Failing this, you may get your application form rejected.
- A simple print copy of the application form can be taken for further use.
The fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode. The various ways are: Payment through debit-card/credit-card/Net-banking/E-challan/Cash Payment in SBI MOPS.
The application fee for CMAT 2019 for General/OBC category is Rs. 1400 + Bank Charges and for Female/ST/SC/PwD are Rs.700 + Bank Charges.
CMAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The following eligibility criteria must be noted before applying for test:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There are no rules and regulations binding age of the candidates. They are free to enroll.
- Also, the candidates must have passed degree of graduation from any discipline/university.
- The candidates who are in the final year of their respective courses can also apply for CMAT.
CMAT 2019 EXAM PATTER
So, if you are aspiring for CMAT 2019 then you must check out the details about the exam pattern:
- CMAT 2019 will be conducted through computer-based test i.e. online mode only.
- The maximum duration of time will be 3 hours.
- The total number of questions to be asked in the exam is 100. These will be multiple choice questions.
- The total marks as prescribed by NTA is 400 i.e. 4 marks for each question.
- English language will be strictly followed in the pattern.
- For every wrong question, 1 mark will be deducted as negative mark.
- Generally, the question paper is divided into 4 parts: Logical Reasoning, general awareness, quantitative techniques, and language comprehension.
- Each part will comprise 100 marks each.
CMAT 2019 SYLLABUS
As mentioned that the question paper will be divided into 4 parts which includes language comprehension, quantitative techniques, logical reasoning, and general awareness. There is no fixed pattern prescribed by NTA but candidates can solve mock papers on these subjects.
CMAT ADMIT CARD 2019
The admit card is the most important credential needed for the entrance hall. Candidates are eligible to download the same on 7th January, 2019. The official website will provide the required card.
Candidates are advised to bring the admit card with the photo ID proof such as PAN card, passport, driving license, or voter ID along with them.
Here are some of the best tips to prepare for CMAT 2019:
- The most important thing while giving any exam is the time management. Many candidates fail to manage the time. You can divide each part of the paper with equal times and try to execute each within time.
- One must properly understand the prescribed pattern. If the pattern is not clear then nothing could help. So, be strict to each point of the pattern and prepare accordingly.
- The speed and accuracy must be maintained to balance the preparation. Each section of the exam is necessary for every candidate. So, a quality preparation must be done for this. It would help you too manage time too.
- For updated information, always use the latest textbooks regarding that topic.
- The mathematical sums must be prepared on a regular basis because they are quite confusing for students.
- The old set of questions must be prepared strictly as many of the questions are repeated from old papers.
- Use the relevant study material and don’t go for bulk as it would result in more confusion for you.
- Be confined to the topic and at least prepare more than 50 questions on each topic. It is only way to get through the exam more efficiently.