IBSAT 2019 is a university level entrance examination for admissions in MBA/PGDM programs. The Business School Aptitude Test invites candidates for MBA specialized programs through an entrance test. IBSAT is coordinated by the ICFAI Foundation, Hyderabad every year. It is again the best opportunity for the candidates looking to establish their career in management filed. Even, the candidates who qualify this entrance test can get admissions in IBS affiliated campuses of Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Jaipur, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, and Dehradun. The mock test of IBSAT 2018 can be released on the official website.
The complete information about IBSAT exam 2019 is provided below,
IBSAT NOTIFICATIONS 2019
- The registrations for IBSAT 2019 are open till 12th December 2018. Click Here to Apply
- The mock test of IBSAT 2018 has been released. Candidates can also check last year’s mock papers on the official website.
IBSAT EXAM DATES 2019
The dates provided are final. Candidates who are willing to register for IBSAT 2019 should check the below listed dates:
- The IBSAT 2019 application form for was available from 1st July 2018.
- The last date to access the application form is 12th December 2018.
- The commencement of slot booking will be held by 1st week of July 2018.
- The admit cards can be successfully downloaded after the slot booking process.
- The exam date is provided by the ICFAI. The exam will be held on 22nd and 23rd December 2018.
- The results for IBSAT exam are set to be announced by 1st week of January 2019.
- The selection briefings can be done from 13th January 2019 to 20th January 2019.
- The selection process for MBA/PGDM will be held from 20-26th February 2019 at IBS Hyderabad and for the Ph.D. program, it will be held from 17-20th March 2019 at IBS Hyderabad.
IBSAT 2019 Application form/ Registration
To register for IBSAT 2019, kindly note down the various points to be followed while filling up the application form:
- The application form can be filled either online or offline. The last date to register for the exam is 12th December 2018. Link– https://www.ibsindia.org/login/
- The application form needs to be purchased from the marketing offices of IBS for offline filling of the form.
- The registrations are already been considered from 1st July 2018.
- Candidates have to fill certain credentials including Mobile number, Name, Gender, address, email id.
- The graduation and academic details are to be filled soon after step 4. Only genuine documents are to be uploaded for the application form.
- Now, the candidate can finally click on the ‘submit’ button and proceed for a simple print out of the application form.
The total fee to submit IBSAT Application is Rs. 1800/- for all categories.
Payment for the same can be made using debit and credit cards. Net banking is also available as an option for payment.
The eligibility criteria are provided for 2 years of Post Graduate Diploma Management (PGDM) and Master in Business Administration (MBA). Please go through the eligibility criteria seriously.
- As per qualification, a candidate must have passed his/her bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute with English as the medium.
- A candidate must have completed at least 15 years of education which includes class 10th, 12th, and graduation.
- Those candidates who have not studied under the English medium will have to submit the NELT/TOEFL/IELTS score. And the last date for submission is 31st May 2019.
- The minimum marks needed for a graduate to sit for a PG entrance exam is at least 50%.
- The candidates securing exams in their final years can also apply for IBSAT 2019.
IBSAT EXAM PATTERN 2019
The exam pattern for IBSAT 2019 is provided below. All the points are important for the candidates:
- The exam will be initiated with computer-based test only.
- The questions to be asked in the exam will be MCQs.
- The total number of questions to be asked for IBSAT will be 140.
- The maximum time for the IBSAT test will be 120 minutes.
- The subjects that are to be included are Data Adequacy, Data Interpretation, Reading Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning, and Quantitative Techniques.
- English will be provided as the medium for the exam.
- There is no negative marking scheme for the exam.
- Reading Comprehension 30
- Data Adequacy 30
- Quantitative Aptitude 30
- Verbal Ability 50
There is no such specific syllabus provided by the authority till now. But the question paper of IBSAT 2019 will include subjects like Vocabulary, Data Interpretation, Quantitative Techniques, Data Adequacy, Comprehension, and Analytical Reasoning. Candidates are instructed to go through each and every subject provided above.
IBSAT ADMIT CARDS 2019
The slot booking procedure will target the admit cards. Only after the procedure is over, the admit cards will be made available on the official website. In the slot booking procedure, a candidate will have to book the slot of time and exam. The admit card will be generated on the basis of the record or slot provided.
IBSAT RESULTS 2019
The results of IBSAT 2019 are to be declared by the 1st week of January 2019. The authorities will also shortlist the names of the selected candidates. Please download the scorecard from the official website of IBSAT.
Candidates need to prepare for the exam seriously with some of the best preparation tips:
- Do follow the various norms of the syllabus. The syllabus may change so try to be updated with the latest syllabus.
- More and more practice will make you perfect. Keep the track of latest questions that are FAQs.
- Maintain the stability between weak and strong topics. Don’t indulge in hard topics only.
- Make proper notes for adequate revision; try to solve the most-hard questions in advance.
- Look for a coaching center which can turn out to be best for you.
- Your health is the first priority. So, keep yourself safe with proper mental health.