IIFT stands for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade which is one of the best and well-known institutes for MBA program. It is a national level examination held in the month of December every year. Students seeking to do International business in abroad can try for this exam. IIFT 2019 will be conducted in December 2018. The admit cards for the same will be issued in November 2018. Every year more than 2 lakh students sit for IIFT but only a few get through it.
The details regarding eligibility criteria, registration process, important dates, admit cards of IIFT exam are provided in this article.
IIFT NOTIFICATIONS 2019
The last date for the registration was extended till 24th September 2018 and the registrations are closed now.
The starting date of the registrations for IIFT Exam 2019 was 7th August 2018.
The edit option for the registration process is available on the official website. Candidates can easily log in and make changes if required.
The date of the examination is released and IIFT Exam 2019 will be held on 2nd December 2018 across different centers of India.
IIFT IMPORTANT DATES
The dates are released by the Management and the Examination committee. Please go through the different dates:
- The online application form for IIFT 2019 will be released on 7th August 2018 on the official website.
- The last date as prescribed by the managerial board is 24th September 2018.
- The last date to make changes in the test center is 5th November 2018.
- Foreign nationals and NRIs can submit their GMAT score to apply online till 15th February 2019.
- The admit cards for will be made available from 16th November 2018.
- The date for the IIFT exam is 2nd December 2018.
- The results will be announced by 1st week of January 2019.
- The scorecard of IIFT 2019 is set to be released by 2nd week of January 2019.
- PI/GD/Essay writing will be held by January/February 2019.
IIFT REGISTRATION 2019
IIFT application form will be available on the website from 7th August 2019. Candidates need to go through several points before filling up the form:
- The mode for IIFT 2019 registration will be online only.
- The applicants can start filling the form from 7th August 2018.
- The last date to fill up the form is 24th September with a late fee.
- Scanned pictures of signature and photo and qualification details are mandatory to be filled in the application form.
- Relevant certificates are needed from candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBS/PWD categories.
- The test center must be filled carefully. If you would like to change the center afterward then you can change it but with an extra fee.
- The print out of the application form of IIFT can be taken out for future references.
The application fee for General and OBC categories is Rs. 1650/- and for other categories is Rs. 850/-. The modes for the submission of application fee are debit and credit cards. Once you have made the payment, it will not be refunded.
IIFT 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
MBA program in International Business needs serious and well-formulated eligibility criteria. Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to get admission in IIFT:
- Only Indian and Foreign nationals are eligible to apply for IIFT 2019.
- There are no limitations for the age.
- Candidate must withhold a bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years from any discipline.
- At least 50% marks are needed in the qualifying examination.
- Final year students can also apply.
IIFT EXAM PATTERN
The pattern of the exam is discussed below. Kindly go through each and every point.
- The mode of the exam is offline i.e. pen and paper mode.
- The categories of questions will include objective type questions.
- English will be the only medium of the examination.
- The time for the whole exam will not be more than 120 minutes.
- Each and every question has to mark schemes ranging from 0.5 to 1.0.
- For the wrong answer, 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for that question.
- The total number of questions to be asked in IIFT 2019 will be 123:
Quantitative Analysis 20
General Knowledge 25
English Comprehension 36
Logical Reasoning 42
IIFT 2019 SYLLABUS
The authority doesn’t provide a specific syllabus for IIFT but the candidate needs to prepare from the subjects listed below:
- Logical Reasoning
- English Grammar
- Data Interpretation
- Current affairs
- General knowledge
- Quantitative Analysis
- English Comprehension
IIFT 2019 will be conducted in more than 20 cities of India:
Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Chennai, Chandigarh, Indore, Dehradun, Delhi, Mumbai, Nagpur, Kochi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam, Lucknow, Jamshedpur, Guwahati.
IIFT ADMIT CARD 2019
The date for downloading the admit cards from the official website of IIFT is 16th November 2018.
IIFT ADMISSION 2019
The admissions for IIFT will be carried out in different rounds. After the scorecard of IIFT 2019, the institute will call the candidate for Personal Interview and Writing Assessments. The admission will depend on the overall performance in the exam and the personal skills. GMAT score will serve as the source for the admissions of Foreign Nationals or NRIs.
Students need to prepare with a confined goal of achieving and succeeding in the exam. Some of the tips are:
- The equal preparation with a proper scheduled time for each subject must be formulated for easy learning.
- Prepare for the exam at the isolated place. Try to be conscious at the time and keep your study time up to 10 hours a day.
- The latest mock papers of IIFT will help you in formulating various FAQs of the last years.
- Revision is the must for any exam. The notes will help you to revise properly before you sit in the exam.
- Try to eradicate negative thoughts from your mind. The more positive you think, the more it would result better.
- Remain mentally fit for the exam in every sense.