JEMAT is a state level examination for West Bengal. It invites candidates to take admissions in MBA programs. JEMAT 2019 is soon going to be conducted and coordinated by the Technology University of West Bengal. The exam is taken into consideration on behalf of the state government. All the government and private colleges that are affiliated to WBUT can seek admissions for MBA programs. Candidates also have a choice of taking admissions through XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT valid scores. The application form needs to be filled after proceeding further. Generally, in the months of September and May, JEMAT is held every year.
The valuable details about JEMAT 2019 are mentioned below-
JEMAT 2019 NOTIFICATIONS
JEMAT 2019 online application form for will commence from the 1st week of April 2019.
The last date as furnished by the board for JEMAT will end by the 2nd week of May 2019.
JEMAT Exam Date 2019
The dates are as important as the application form. The dates are not exact but the weeks are provided for the same.
- Commencement of online application for JEMAT 2019 is by 1st week of April 2019.
- The last date for the submission of the form is by 2nd week of May 2019.
- The hard copy needs to be sent to the authority by the 3rd week of May 2019.
- The Admit cards for JEMAT 2019 are most likely to be made available by 3rd week of May 2019.
- The examination date is most likely to fall between 3rd and 4th week of May 2019.
- The counseling process along with PI/GD will be held by 2nd week of June 2019.
JEMAT 2019 REGISTRATION FORM
The registration process for JEMAT is quite simple but the candidate must follow the instructions properly:
- The date for registration will start from 1st week of April 2019.
- The process for registration is partially offline and online. After filling up the form and submitting the fee online, a candidate will have to send the hard copy of the form to the university.
- Various credentials are to be filled in the application form including contact number, Name, Father’s Name, Email-id, etc.
- Please fill all the entries carefully. It can’t be changed afterward.
- The address where the application form is to be sent is provided on the official website of JEMAT.
- Please upload the scanned copy of signature and photo with care.
- The various documents that are to be sent along with the hard copy are:
- Payment Proof
- Application Form
- Sponsorship Certificate (if applicable)
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Qualification Certificates
The application fee is divided into categories. OBC and General Category students will have to make a payment of Rs. 600/- and those belonging to SC/ST will have to pay Rs. 300/-.
The payment can be made online while filling up the form. A copy of payment proof must be sent with the documents to the university.
JEMAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The minimum qualification of the aspirant is defined under eligibility criteria. Failing to this, he/she can’t sit in the exam. So, these are the points of eligibility criteria for JEMAT entrance exam:
- Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology, Architecture must be the courses where the candidate needs to have a bachelor’s degree.
- The students from their final years can apply for all PG courses.
- The valid scores of CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT are also entertained for admissions.
JEMAT 2019 EXAM PATTERN
The pattern of the exam is strict and updated for JEMAT 2019. Kindly refer each and every point in advance:
- Pen and paper-based will be the mode of the exam. Candidates will get the OMR sheet to make entries.
- Candidates will get 120 minutes to solve the question paper.
- The question paper will comprise about 100 questions.
- For every correct answer, the marking scheme will add 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, the marking scheme will deduct 0.25 marks.
- GENERAL ENGLISH 40
- LOGICAL REASONING 20
- MATHEMATICS 40
JEMAT 2019 SYLLABUS
Management department doesn’t release any specific syllabus to study as most of the topics are common. The below-mentioned topics are to be included in JEMAT 2019:
- General English: Verbal reasoning, reading comprehension, sentence correction, antonyms and synonyms, analogies and syllogisms, fill in, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: logical sequence, seating arrangements, clock, blood relations, binary logic, calendars, coding-decoding, etc.
- Mathematics: geometry, algebra, time and work, trigonometry, number systems, probability, combination, and permutation, etc.
JEMAT 2019 SELECTION PROCESS
The admission for the MBA program through JEMAT includes three stages. First is the JEMAT 2019 entrance exam which is an aptitude test. Second is personal interview and Group Discussion round which will be given by the qualified candidates. The third part will be the GDPI round. At last, a merit list will be formulated according to the performance of qualified candidates. The merit list will decide the candidates that are to be admitted for the entrance.
JEMAT ADMIT CARD 2019
The admit card will be released after the registration process is finally closed. Admit card will include the candidate’s name, test date, registration id, time, and venue. These cards can be downloaded from the official website which will work as the entry ticket for the hall.
You need to excel in every field of JEMAT 2019 to secure a good rank. So, start preparing today following the best tips provided below,
- Keep the consistency in your work. Consistency will make you a candidate who will study daily.
- Keep a good habit of making proper notes. You can access notes whenever you want to revise the old content.
- Reading and writing will make you worth in English. As English is the most important subject so keep a good mark over this subject.
- The basic concept of mathematics must be cleared. Math may create confusion at times but try to formulate the formulas in the notes.
- Prepare the last year’s mock paper for better understandability of FAQs.