Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT) is one of the leading exams of Kerala for admissions into MBA programs. The management committee of Kerala upholds the proceedings of the examination which offers PG courses, especially in the management department. Some of the best institutes both private and government can be offered to the candidates willing to give KMAT 2019. The University of Kerala organized KMAT twice in a year. The application forms for the February 2019 session are on the cards. If you are willing to give the exam, register as soon as possible.
Moreover, you can read this article for more information about KMAT 2019,
KMAT NOTIFICATIONS 2019
KMAT 2019, registrations for the February session has already been started. Students who wish to enroll should fill up the form as soon as possible.
The last date of filling the application form for KMAT 2019 is extended till 31st January 2019.
KMAT 2019 Exam Date
The University of Kerala has released the set of important dates to be known for KMAT Exam. Please go through the dates before you apply for the same:
- The online format session of the application form has already been started on 2nd November 2018.
- The last date as prescribed by the Kerala board is 31st January 2019.
- The admit cards can be downloaded by the last week of January 2019.
- The final date of the exam is 17th February 2019.
- The answer key of KMAT 2019 will be released by the 1st week of February 2019.
- Any objection regarding the answer key will be heard by 1st week of February 2019.
- The answer key will be finally published around the 2nd week of February 2019.
- The results will be declared by 3rd week of February 2019.
KMAT 2019 REGISTRATION PROCESS
The registration procedure for KMAT 2019 must be followed in the sequence mentioned below. Kindly read each step carefully and then fill in the form:
- The mode of filling the application form is only online. So, refer the website of KMAT to fill up the form.
- 2nd November 2018 was the starting date of the application form and the last date is 31st January 2019.
- The details must be filled correctly in order to avoid any kind of confusion for us.
- The fee must be deposited online and the printout of the same must be taken out for future references. The site can be login afterward.
- The academic and personal details are mandatory to be provided. An application number will also be generated which the candidate should remember.
- After completely filling all the details, finally, submit it. Also, keep a print copy of the form as payment proof.
The fee is Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC category students while it is Rs. 750/- for SC/ST students. The fee should be paid online with channels like Net banking, credit card, and debit card. Once you have paid the fee, it will not be refunded.
KMAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2019
The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria before they can appear for an exam. The eligibility criteria needed for the candidate to appear in KMAT 2019 are:
- An Indian citizen can serve as the candidates for the exam.
- The candidate must have a domicile certificate proving to be a native of Kerala.
- Bachelor degree is needed to be passed by the candidate from any recognized board of Kerala. This is the main criteria for KMAT.
- The minimum marks should be 50% for General category students and 40& marks for ST/SC students in the qualifying exam.
- Even, candidates who are in the final semester of their bachelor degree can apply for KMAT 2019.
- The candidates who have already applied for CAT and CMAT can also apply for KMAT.
KMAT 2019 EXAM PATTERN
The exam pattern says some clear points about KMAT 2019. The exam pattern is updated and must be checked carefully.
- The exam will be in the format of pen and paper-based i.e. offline mode.
- In total 180 objective type questions will be asked by the candidate in the question paper.
- The question paper is to be divided into 4 different sections: Quantitative Aptitude, English Language Usage and Reading, Logical Reasoning and Data Sufficiency, and General Knowledge, Contemporary Scenario.
- The question paper is to be printed in the English language only.
- The marking scheme awards 4 marks for every correct answer and no negative marking.
- English Language Usage 50
- Data Sufficiency and Reasoning 40
- Quantitative Aptitude 50
- GK and Contemporary Scenario 40
KMAT 2019 SYLLABUS
The syllabus will comprise these subjects in general:
- General Knowledge and Contemporary Scenario
- Logical Reasoning and Data Sufficiency
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language Usage and Reading.
Every aspiring candidate must prepare from the above-mentioned subjects. All the topics will be covered under these sections.
KMAT ADMIT CARD 2019
The official website provides the facility of admit cards. KMAT 2019 admits cards will be made available by the last week of January 2019. As the admit card acts as the source of entrance in the hall, the candidate must have a printout of the admit card.
As the February session of the exam is going to be held soon.
You must start revising from now,
- Your good health is the basic thing that you must maintain. Failing in this would make you fail in the exam.
- Good and best study material must be chosen for the exam in order to give the best.
- The complete syllabus with each topic must be covered as anything could be asked in the exam. So, keep in touch with every topic.
- Logical and tricky questions must be solved daily to keep a better touch on these questions.
- Revise your material daily and focus on the hard topics. Maintain stability between hard and simple questions.