Aspirants are many in number today. Every aspiring student wants to get the best institute to study further. Lucknow University Management Entrance Exam (LUMET) gives you an opportunity to outshine in various colors. LUMET 2019 is a management exam for entrance in the Lucknow University. Every year, it is being conducted by the Lucknow University only. Various management PG courses are provided by the university.All you need to do is, pass the exam with good marks. Eligible candidates will surely get a seat in the Lucknow University.
If you want to know more about LUMET 2019 then read this article,
LUMET 2019 NOTIFICATION
For 2019, the exam is most likely to be held in June 2019. The registrations for LUMET 2019 will start from March 2019. The date for filling up the form will be extended till May 2019.
The dates are tentative and in accordance with the last year examination. Kindly go through the dates carefully before you enroll for it.
- LUMET2019Application forms will be available online from March 2019.
- The last date for filing the form will extend till May 2019.
- The application fee for LUMET 2019 must be paid before May 2019.
- The dates for the release of admit cards are in May 2019.
- LUMET 2019 will be held in the month of June 2019.
- Even, the personal interview round is set to happen in June 2019.
- Results will be announced by the end of June 2019.
- The counseling session will be commenced from July 2019.
LUMET 2019 REGISTRATION PROCESS
Applicants’ reference is provided below. The registration process of any exam must be followed in a particular manner. So, kindly be serious to every point:
- Lucknow University will provide the availability of the online application form from March 2019 on the official website.
- University campus will also provide you the offline forms. You can also get the form from the university.
- First of all, you need to register yourself on theofficial website. Then only further proceedings will take place.
- Applicants need to store the Name, Place, Email id, Number, Course, etc. in the registration form.
- All the details must be filled. No column should remain unchecked.
- Relevant documents need to be stored in the registration form. Kindly upload the genuine information only. The different documents are:
- Email ID
- Aadhar Card
- Photo in JPEG
- Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Marksheet of High School, Intermediate, andGraduation
- Scanned Signature
- Once you have filled the details, check it for final submission.
- The application form can now be submitted finally. Kindly mention a copy of it with you.
The application form is now filled but the payment is yet to be done. General category student needs to make a payment of Rs. 2000/- and Rs.1000/- for the reserved category. Various modes like credit card, debit card, and net banking are provided for the payment.
LUMET 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The eligibility criteria for LUMET 2019 are provided by the university authorities. No changes are to be made in it. The candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria are eligible to sit in the exam:
- A graduate candidate from a recognized college/university is needed to sit in the exam.
- The candidates who have passed their graduation degree with at least 50% mark (General Category) and with at least 45% marks for the reserved category are invited to sit in the exam.
- Final year or semester candidates can also apply for the same.
LUMET EXAM PATTERN
Applicants can check out the latest exam pattern as released by the Lucknow University. For your preparations, you can follow this pattern:
- LUMET 2019will be conducted in offline mode only. No online mode is entertained.
- The total time for solving the paper will be 90 minutes.
- 100 MCQs will be asked in the question paper.
- For the correct response, 3 marks will be awarded while 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong response.
- The subjects that are to be included in the exam pattern are:
- Logical Ability and reasoning
- English Language
- Corporate Awareness
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Ability
LUMET 2019 SYLLABUS
The various topics and chapters that will help you with your preparations are mentioned below:
Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Ability: Number system, Average,Percentage, Number systems, Time and work, Profit and loss, Simplification,Plane Geometry, Simple Interest, Ratio, and proportion.
Logical Reasoning: Word Formation, Blood relations, Seating Arrangements, the Logical order of words, Input and output, mathematical operations, ranking, series,classification.
Corporate Awareness: Public sector rankings, corporate profiles, a profile of important industries in India.
General Knowledge: Geography, history, Indian Economy, Spelling test, sentence improvement.
LUMET ADMIT CARD 2019
The official Website of Lucknow University will provide you the Admit card. With your registered Id and password, you can download it.Admit card is the main necessity required when you enter the entrance hall.Please carry your Aadhar card as id proof along with your admit card.
LUMET Counseling Session
Merit list will decide the procedure for the counseling. The merit list will publish the name of the candidates who are selected. Those candidates need to carry various documents like High school mark sheet,graduation mark sheet, income certificate, weightage certificate, subcategory certificate, passport size photos.
Preparations need to be tight enough. The MBA entrance exams are not so easy to crack but your consistency can overcome anything.
- Keep the track of the old and latest syllabus both to meet the difference.
- Try some coaching centers which can teach you to be perfect in logical reasoning.
- Your short notes will help you to evaluate questions easily. Some of the hard questions can be easily solved by it.
- Latest and old mock papers need to be solved for revision. You can also check the solutions of various problems.
- Your mental status must be your priority for cracking the exam. So, be alert to everything.