MAT 2020 is going to be conducted by All India Management Association. Management Aptitude Test is considered as a national level entrance test conducted 4 times a year. The admissions to various PG courses like PGDM and MBA are accepted by MAT score. There are other many B schools which seek admissions for these courses by the MAT score of the candidate. Every year more than 5 lakh students sit for MAT. It is the platform where you can establish your career as a professional.
The complete information about MAT 2020 along with its admission procedure is provided in this article.
MAT NOTIFICATIONS 2020
- The dates for the December MAT exam has already been released.
- The registration will be end on 23 December 2020. Admit cards available till 26th December, 2020. Click here to download
- Moreover MAT December 2020 examination will be on 28 December 2020 with application fees 1650/-.
MAT is conducted 4 times in a year. The months are February, September, May, and December. The dates for the exam to be held in February are released. Students must check all the dates before applying for the application form:
- The starting of application filling process starts from the 07 December 2020.
- The last date for filling the form for December exam (IBT) will end by the 23 December 2020.
- The Admit cards for December MAT 2020 are available till 26 December 2020.
- The date of the exam as prescribed by the management board for CBT test is 28 December 2020.
- MAT 2020 results are likely to be declared in first week of January 2021.
MAT 2020 REGISTRATION
The registration process must be taken in accordance. The procedure is provided by the managerial board. Please note down various points of the Registration process:
- The registrations for MAT 2020 can be done online only. This facility will be available on the official website.
- As mentioned above, the registration date for the December was ended on 23 December 2020.
- The last date to apply or PBT December exam 23 December 2020.
- The scanned signature and photos of the candidate must be genuine and clear. The application can be rejected if they are not clear enough. These pictures are to be uploaded in the registration form.
- The MAT score for admission can be sent to five Institute of India. The option for filling up the Institute will be provided in the form.
- The status can be checked by the applicant after submitting the form for MAT 2020.
The application fee is in accordance with the exam. The fee for all categories is Rs. 2650 (For both CBT and PBT) and Rs. 1550 for either CBT or PBT.
The fee can be paid by credit card/net banking/debit card.
MAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The eligibility criteria for MAT 2020 are strict and must be followed to sit in the exam. Every management institute carries its own eligibility criteria.
The criteria for admission are,
- The applicant who is applying must have a bachelor/graduate degree from a well-recognized institute.
- The age limit has no restriction for maximum age. One can apply only 4 times a year.
- The candidates who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply for MAT 2020.
- There is no limit to apply for MAT but in a year only 4 attempts can be taken.
MAT EXAM PATTERN
The various aspects of the exam must be well-checked for MAT 2020:
- The mode of conduction for MAT exam will be both online and offline.
- The total time duration will not exceed more than 150 minutes.
- The questions will be in the format of multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- There will be 5 sections in which the exam will be divided:
Subjects Questions Time (in min)
Indian & Global Environment 40 15
Language Comprehension 40 30
Intelligence & Critical reasoning 40 30
Mathematical skills 40 40
Data Analysis 40 35
MAT 2020 Syllabus
There is no particular syllabus provided by the authority but the candidates are instructed to prepare the subjects that will be included in MAT 2020.
The subjects are:
- Mathematical skills
- Indian and Global Environment
- Data analysis and sufficiency
- Language comprehension
- Intelligence and critical reasoning
The MAT score serves as the source of admission for the candidate. Different Management Institutes have different admission criteria. Candidates can approach with their scorecard to the MIS. Now, the selection process will comprise Personal interview/Written Ability Test and Group Discussion. The final admission will be done on the basis of the overall performance in the exam and different rounds.
MAT 2020 SCORECARD
The scorecard will be released on first week of January 2021 . The scorecard will be sent by post to each candidate who will be valid for that academic year.
The tips for preparation are listed below. Candidates need to prepare well before the exam:
- The schedule time and equal preparation for each subject must be formulated for easy interpretation.
- Self-study has always proved to be the best. Give yourself time and prepare for the exam alone. Solve last 10 years question papers in advance.
- Try to practice the latest mock papers which would help in preparing the latest questions. It would also increase the speed of solving different questions.
- Last 3 to 4 days must be assigned for revision which is the most important study before the actual exam.
- Keep yourself motivated for the exam. Never indulge in negative thoughts and have positive thoughts.