NMAT is considered as a university level entrance examination. Every year it is generally organized by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). The exam offers admission into various MBA programs and its specialization. Applicants willing to give NMAT can get admissions into management universities/colleges. Even, there are number of B-schools which accept the score card of NMAT to reserve admissions. In the world of competition, every student wants to get their slot fixed in the best colleges of India. For pursuing professional degree of MBA, one can easily enroll for NMAT 2019.
The article contains necessary information about entrance test,
NMAT NOTIFICATIONS 2019
- The last date of registration was 3rd October 2018 but still candidates can fill up the application form till 14th October, 2018 with late fee.
- The scheduling and Retake Registration can be done till 14th December, 2018.
- GMAC will publish the score of the exam approximately after 4-5 weeks of the exam date.
- The Slot booking process has been started for NMAT 2019 from 3rd July, 2018.
- Official website – http://www.nmat.org.in/
NMAT EXAM DATE 2019
These are some of the most important dates which the candidate should keep in mind before applying for NMAT exam:
- The online registration for NMAT 2019 has already been started from 3rd July, 2018.
- The last date of registration for NMAT 2019 is 3rd October, 2018.
- Still, candidates can fill up the application form with late fee from 4th October, 2018 to 14th October, 2018.
- The Scheduling process will start from 3rd July to 16th October, 2018.
- The Re-scheduling process will start from 3rd July, 2018 to 14th December, 2018.
- The Retake-Registration will start from 5th October, 2018 to 14th December, 2018.
- The Retake-scheduling process will start from 5th October, 2018 to 14th December, 2018.
- The exam date as prescribed from GMAC will last from 4th October, 2018 to 17th December, 2018.
- The announcement of result is most likely to be done by 2nd week of January, 2019.
- The official score card of NMAT 2019 can be downloaded on 31st March, 2019.
NMAT 2019 REGISTRATION
The registration and retake-registration procedure must be correctly followed for NMAT 2019.
- The mode for registration will be online only. The offline methods for filling the form are currently closed.
- The registration must be done on the official website of NMAT for appearing in the exam.
- The slot booking or registration process has already been into account from 3rd July, 2018.
- The last date of registration for NMAT 2019 is 3rd October, 2018 without late fee.
- With late fee, candidates can also register from 4th October to 14th October, 2018.
- After successful registration, the candidate would receive an authentic user-id and password on the registered mobile number and email-id. It would help them in future logins.
- The application form details must be summed up with academic and personal information.
- Candidates will also get an option to choose the school preferences where they can send their NMAT 2019’s score card.
- After filling up the complete details, candidates can click on ‘submit’ button. The registration number will be processed soon after it.
- There are various methods for accepting payments. Candidates can pay fee through Master-Card/Visa/Debit-card/American Express/Mobile Wallets/Net Banking.
- There is no refund policy for the application fee and it would be charged for five schools/programs.
- The application fee without late charges for NMAT 2019 is 2000/-
- The application fee with late charges for NMAT 2019 is 2500/-
- The fee for retake process is 2000/-
- The fee for Re-schedule process is 1100/-
- The fee for additional score Reports is 200 per report.
NMAT 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Students can now enroll for NMAT 2019 with proper eligibility-criteria. If you are applying for exam then go through various points of criteria:
- For MBA/PGDM/MBA HR courses, a candidate must have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The minimum marks required for NMAT is 50%.
- If any candidate has an experience of more than two years in Pharmaceutical Company then he/she is eligible to sit in the exam.
- For MBA Pharmaceutical Management course, candidates must posses a bachelor’s degree from a recognized board.
- Biotechnology/BE/Tech degree holders are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates who are in their final semester of the bachelor’s degree can also apply for the same.
NAMT EXAM PATTERN
- The exam mode will be computer-based test. No offline mode will be there for NMAT 2019.
- Not more than 120 minutes will be allowed for the exam. The time provided must be followed strictly.
- The number of attempts for the NMAT will not be more than 3. You can apply for retake of the exam if not satisfied.
- The number of objective type questions to be asked is 120 as 32 from Language skill, 48 from Quantitative skill, and 40 from Logical reasoning.
- For every wrong answer, there will be negative marking scheme.
- The schedule for the retake exam will also be there if the student is not satisfied with the marks. There will be another fee for retake exam.
NAMT 2019 SYLLABUS
The syllabus for NMAT will generally comprise:
- Language Skills: Poems, synonyms, anonyms, data interpretation, syntax grammar, rules, meanings, reading comprehension.
- Logical Reasoning: Puzzles, multi-dimensional arrangements.
- Arithmetic: Geometry, statistics, algebra, pie, bar graph, line graph, tables, and trigonometry.
- A proper study plan must be followed before you prepare for any competitive examination.
- The complete knowledge of the syllabus for NMAT 2019 must be known. Students can also keep a hard copy of the syllabus with them.
- Each topic of the syllabus must be well cleared and understood.
- The questions from previous year must be solved well in advanced. It would also help you to furnish many types of question.
- Proper notes can help you get through proper revision one day before the exam.