Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) is an online test that is being conducted by the institutes of Symbiosis International University.Various courses like MBA/M. Sc. In the computer application, M. Sc. in System security, are offered by the University. The procedure for filling up the application form for SNAP 2019 has already been started and will last till 26th November 2018. Since it is a university level examination, after qualification in the entrance, the candidates will have to also appear in PI, GD, WAT rounds. The registrations are soon going to be closed so register as soon as possible.
For more details about SNAP 2019, you can read the article,
SNAP NOTIFICATIONS 2019
The last date to register for is 26th November 2018. Kindly go through the registration procedure and register for the same.
SNAP 2019 IMPORTANT DATES
The official dates of SNAP 2019 are provided by the Symbiosis International University. Each and every date must be checked with care:
- The filling procedure of the application form for SNAP exam has already been started from 28th August 2018.
- The last date to make the payment for the application form is 26th November 2018.
- The card required for the entrance will release on 1st December 2018.
- SNAP exam date as prescribed is 16th December 2018.
- The results are to be declared by the 2nd week of January 2019.
SNAP 2019 REGISTRATION PROCESS
The registration process will make out the steps needed to fill up the application form without any mistake. So, please go through every step that is important:
- The online mode will initiate the availability of the application form on the official website of Symbiosis International University.
- The registration for the exam must be done along with the choices to be filled about the course you require. The additional course fee will have to be paid by the candidate.
- 28th August 2018 marked the availability of the application form.
- The corrections in the application form can be made only till the last date to register for the exam.
- For test city preference, there will be no changes allowed.
A simple payment of Rs. 1750/- need to be made by the candidate and the different modes of paying are Demand Draft, Bill desk Gateway, Indian Bank, Ease buzz Gateway.
The candidates who are making the payment through DD will have to pay Rs. 2065/- which includes Rs. 1750/- as test fee.
The DD can be sent in favor of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariat’ payable at Pune.
SNAP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2019
The eligibility criteria will focus on the points which must be fulfilled by the candidate to appear in the exam. Some of the basic eligibility criteria for SNAP 2019 are:
- The graduation degree of the candidate must be completed from a recognized board/university.
- A candidate must secure at least 50% equivalent marks in the qualifying exams. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum marks required are 45%.
- The candidates who have completed their degree from any Foreign University can also obtain a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SNAP EXAM PATTERN
The details of the complete pattern as released by the university are given below.
Only follow this pattern for SNAP 2019,
- Theonline mode will be there for conducting the SNAP 2019. No pen- paper mode is entertained now.
- The total time for completing the examination will be not more than 120 minutes.
- In the examination, 150 multiple choice questions can be asked.
- The marking scheme has a different pattern. There are two types of questions:Normal and Special. For Normal questions, you will be awarded 1 mark if it is correct and 2 marks for the special question.
- 25%negative marking is assured for the wrong answer. So, avoid negative marking.
- GENERAL ENGLISH 30 NORMAL AND 5 SPECIAL Q.
- DATA INTERPRETATION 30 NORMAL AND 5 SPECIAL Q.
- CURRENT AFFAIRS 20 NORMAL AND 5 SPECIAL Q.
- LOGICAL REASONING 30 NORMAL AND 5 SPECIAL Q.
SNAP 2019 SYLLABUS
The syllabus of SNAP 2019 will include various subjects and topics. The subjects are:
- General English: comprehension, passages, jumbled paragraphs, sentence correction, different usage, words puzzle, verbal reasoning, sentence completion.
- Data Interpretation, Quantitative, and Data Sufficiency: profit and loss, simple interest, compound interest, linear equations, geometric progressions, trigonometry, complex numbers, vectors, permutation and combination, geometric mean, arithmetic mean, algebra, ratio and proportion, HCF and LCM, probability, etc.
- Current Affairs: world records, books, social issues, finance, automobiles, top officials of companies, International organization, history, science,geography, politics, entertainment, sports.
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning: critical reasoning, puzzles, data interpretation on tables, graphs, and text, statements, assumptions, visual reasoning, identifying next number, weak and strong arguments, valid inferences, decoding and coding, assertion, reasoning.
SNAP ADMIT CARD 2019
From 1st December 2018, the admit card will be issued from the website itself. On the admit card, the candidate can paste a passport size photograph for identification. Also, candidates need to carry any of the ID proof along with the admit card.
SNAP 2019 ADMISSION PROCEDURE
A separate registration is to be made by the candidate for the Institution, he/she wish to apply. After the declaration of the final results of the entrance test, the qualified candidates will be short-listed. These candidates will have to appear for other rounds like GD/PI/WAT which disorganized by the University itself. A merit list will be formed on the basis of the performance in the entrance and different rounds.
- Thesyllabus chosen should be latest. Avoid downloading the old syllabus for SNAP.
- Make sureyou make a proper schedule for each subject to be studied. It will help you tokeep a record of each topic.
- The mock test papers are very useful at this point in time where you can prepare the FAQs daily. So, buy a book of mock papers.
- Prepare abook of short notes where you can keep your important formulas to be understoodat the time of revision.