Xavier Aptitude Test is one of the most given tests by the students for the management studies. The admissions into the management department are conducted by more than 160 institutes of India. XAT 2019 is going to be conducted by Xavier Labor Relation Institute, Jamshedpur. It would be on the behalf of XAMI. Generally, this exam is conducted at All India Level by XLRI every year. Lakhs of students tries their skill to get selected in XAT. One can easily get an admission in a good institute by clearing XAT. All necessary information about XAT 2019 is provided in this article.
XAT NOTIFICATIONS 2019
- The registration for XAT 2019 had already been started from 20th August, 2018.
- Once you have successfully registered and want any amendment in the application form then you can edit it in future. Click Here
- The exam date for XAT 2019 has also been announced. The exam will be conducted on 6th January 2019.
Changes to be introduced this year
Likely, many major changes are taken up by XLRI for XAT 2019. Some of them are:
- The pattern from 2019 will omit the Essay writing section.
- There is also a change in the application fee. The fee has been increased to Rs. 1700/- which can be paid through mode of online only.
XAT EXAM DATES 2019
Before proceeding for the application form, one must notice the important dates of the exam:
- The online application registration has been started form 20th August, 2018.
- The dates can be confined between 3rd week of August and 3rd week of December for the editing process of the application form.
- The strict last date for the registration is 30th November, 2018.
- For the candidates who would do the payment through DD can submit their application form by 3rd week of December, 2018.
- The finalized date of the exam is 6th January, 2019.
- Candidates can download their respective Admit cards from 20th December, 2018.
- The answer key is set to be released by 3rd week of January 2019.
- The results will be announced by last week of January, 2019.
- Candidates can download their XAT score card by 1st week of February, 2019.
XAT 2019 REGISTRATION
Candidates who are willing to apply for XAT 2019 must go through the important points regarding the registration process:
- The mode as prescribed by XLRI for the registration will be online only on the official website.
- The process of registration on the official website had already been started from 20th August, 2018.
- Candidates can easily fill the form online but the last date for submitting the form is 30th November, 2018.
- The scanned images of signature and photograph must be uploaded during the registration process. It must be done in the prescribed format.
- In a single application, a candidate can apply for more than one program/course.
- For the future need, applicants can also download the print copy of the application form.
- Applicants who are willing to make payment through DD must send the DD along with the application form before the deadline. The address for the DD to be sending is provided on the official website.
Some new changes have been made for XAT 2019 in terms of application fee:
- The fee can be paid through DD/credit card/online banking/debit card.
- The fee as prescribed by XLRI for XAT 2019 is Rs. 1700/- without any late fine.
- If any interested candidate would also like to go for XLRI courses then he/she must pay an additional of Rs. 300/- for each course.
- The fee for XAT 2019 with fine is Rs. 2000/-.
- If any interested candidate would like to go for XLRI courses then he/she must pay an additional Rs. 500 including late fine.
XAT 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates must check the complete details being eligible for the exam:
- NRI Nationals, Foreign, Indians can apply for XAT.
- Foreign and NRI need to apply through score of GMAT.
- The qualification scheme says that the candidates should complete bachelor degree of minimum 3 years in any discipline.
- No such criteria are there for minimum marks needed to apply for the exam.
- The candidates who have appearing before can also apply for the same.
XAT EXAM PATTERN 2019
The exam pattern must be duly noted and followed. It would help you in your preparations:
- The exam mode for XAT will be online only. No offline mode will be entertained.
- Generally, there are two sections of the exam i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The duration would not exceed more than 3 hours (10 AM to 1 PM).
- The total numbers of questions to be asked are 98.
- The sections from which the questions are to be asked: Logical Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Analysis, G.K and Decision Making.
- The negative mark for each wrong answer would be ¼.
XAT 2019 SYALLABUS
The syllabus for XAT 2019 would comprise: Logical Reasoning, English Language, General Knowledge, Decision Making, and Quantitative Ability. There is no fixed syllabus for XAT.
XAT ADMIT CARD 2019
The admit card will be made available to the candidates from 20th December, 2018 on the official website. It will work as the hall ticket. The admit card can be downloaded by simple password and user id using the credentials of login.
No candidate can enter into the examination hall without photo ID proof and admit card.
- Complete details must be known by the applicant before applying for any exam. The same must be followed for XAT.
- On a regular/daily basis, a time-table must be scheduled by every student for better preparation.
- Try to cover every topic in the smart way. You need to solve the sections in which you are weak.
- The question papers of last year of XAT must be solving for predicting the questions to be asked. It would help for predicting new questions.
- The study material must be latest for the preparation.
- The fitness must be maintained in order to remain quick for the preparation mentally.