Xavier General Management Aptitude Test (XGMT 2019) is a university-level examination conducted by Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar. The registration process for the same has already been started. Xavier University invites candidates for 11 PG programs which include 4 MA and 7 MBA programs. Also, some of the candidates can take admissions through XAT, CAT, and GMAT. So, the candidates who wish to secure their future by studying at Xavier University should fill up the application form as soon as possible. After the exam, the short-counseling session will also take place for qualified students.
If you want complete details about XGMT then this article will be very helpful for you.
XGMT NOTIFICATIONS 2019
- The availability of the application form for XGMT 2019 is made from 29th August 2018.
- The last date for ensuring the form will be 7th December 2018. Click Here to Apply
XGMXGMTT 2019 EXAM DATES
The final dates are mentioned for XGMT 2019. Please check out the latest schedule before registering.
- The application forms were made available from 29th August 2018.
- The last to apply for XGMT application form is 7th December 2018.
- The XGMT Admit cards will be made available on the official website from 3rd week of January 2019.
- The exam date as prescribed by the Xavier University is 27th January 2019.
- The results may be declared by the 1st week of February 2019.
- The rounds for a personal interview and group discussion will start from 3rd week of February 2019.
COURSES OFFERED BY XAVIER UNIVERSITY
Xavier University offers 7 MBA courses. Selection process and eligibility criteria must be checked before you apply for XGMT 2019:
- Business Management (MBA BM)
- Human Resource Management (MBA HRM)
- International Program (MBA Global)
- Business Management Executive (EMBA BM)
- EMBA in Business Analytics
- EMBA in Agri-Business Management
- Sustainability Management (MBA SM)
- Urban Management and Governance (MBA UMG)
- Rural Management (MBA RM)
XGMT 2019 APPLICATION FORM
The process to apply for the application form of XGMT 2019 is quick and pretty simple.
- The registration will be done from the official website which is already started on 29th August 2018.
- Your registration needs to do with your name, email id, mobile number. A unique XUB ID and password will be received by the candidate.
- The application form must comprise genuine information about academic, personal, and professional. Genuine signature and photographs must be uploaded to highlight authenticity.
- The payment is to be made via online mode by the candidate.
- A simple printout copy can be kept by the student.
The fee for XGMT 2019 is Rs. 1500/- for all categories. The fee for any program is Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for other entrance exams like CAT and GMAT.
XGMT 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
There are different courses available for students to secure a course. The eligibility criteria are the important criteria that must be followed to appear for the exam. Check out the eligibility criteria:
- For MBA-BM, the candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with at least 55% and also must have cleared GMAT 2017/18 or XAT 2019.
- For MBA-Global, the candidate must have passed the bachelor’s degree with at least 55% and also must have cleared CAT 2018 or XGMT.
- Executive MBA-BM, the candidate must have cleared GMAT 2017/18, XAT-2019, CAT 2018, or XGMT.
- For MBA-HRM, the candidate must have cleared NMAT 2018, XGMT, XAT 2019, and OR GMAT 2017/18.
- For MBA-RM, the candidate must have cleared NMAT 2018, GMAT 2017/18, XAT 2019, or CAT 2018.
XGMT EXAM PATTERN 2019
The pattern of XGMT is often changed by Xavier University. The total time and number of sections will remain the same for XGMT 2019:
- The exam paper will be divided into 4 different sections.
- The sections are General Awareness, Emotional Quotient, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and Data Interpretation.
- The time limit for XGMT 2019 is not more than 2 hours.
- The order of the sections has not a fixed pattern.
- DATA INTERPRETATION 22-25
- QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE 25
- GENERAL AWARENESS 15-20
- EMOTIONAL QUOTIENT 15-20
- VERBAL ABILITY 20-25
XGMT 2019 SYLLABUS
Only predictions can be set for the syllabus of the management exams. The same is done for XGMT 2019. Please look for each and every topic that is included in the subjects:
- Quantitative Aptitude: Algebra, Arithmetic, and Geometry. The difficulty level is between XAT and CAT exam.
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation: The questions can be asked of IIFT level. Moderate level LR and Calculative DI can be expected from this subject. Also, topics like puzzles, graphs, DI case lets, arrangements, etc.
- Verbal Ability: Antonyms, Synonyms, Phrases, Idioms, word substitution. The difficulty level will be between SNAP and NMAT.
- Emotional Quotient: Decision-making abilities can be asked in it. So, prepare for it accordingly.
- General Awareness: International events, current affairs, politics, history, science- related questions can be asked.
XGMT ADMIT CARD 2019
The admit cards are an essential part of an exam. The admit cards for XGMT test will release by the 3rd week of January 2019. Kindly manage to download it from the official website of XGMT when they are made available.
There are some of the important tips that the candidate must follow in order to crack the exam successfully:
- The syllabus is the most important attribute of the exam entity. It must be followed with care. There is no specific syllabus but still, the topics that are mentioned above must be prepared.
- Keep a record of proper notes whenever you feel to make it. It would help you in following a daily routine.
- Make the use of mock test papers to solve various logical questions for the exam. You can also try other competitive books.
- Also, make a daily schedule for each subject. This schedule will help you to keep consistency in your work.
- Always remain energetic and healthy in your preparations.