JIPMER Admit Card 2019 will be issued in the online mode only starting from 3rd week of May and it is mandatory for the candidates to carry their admit cards to the examination centre on the day of the exam, and hence no possession of the same will lead to failure of the candidate to sit and take the exam. Candidates’ name, date of birth, examination centre date and time of the exam, photograph, mode of the examination etc are some of the details which are mentioned in the admit card.
About JIPMER: JIPMER stands for Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research. It organizes national level entrance exam called JIPMER MBBS to admit students in medical UG program. There are 200 seats in this medical institute located in Puducherry.
Salient points about JIPMER admit card 2019
- No changes in the details mentioned in the admit card will be entertained once the admit card is issued to the candidate.
- The admit cards are required to be kept safely by the candidates for future references.
- The admit cards of the candidates will be issued only in the online mode and not in any other mode.
- Only those candidates who are able to successfully fill in their application forms will be able to download the admit card.
- Along with the admit card the candidates are required to carry a valid identification proof such as Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card etc of the candidate.
- In order to download the admit card of JIPMR 2017, the candidates will be required to visit the official website of JIPMER.
- Login using the credentials and click on the link which says download the admit card
- The admit card will get displayed on the screen if all the eligibility criteria are met by the candidate.
- Download the admit card and keep it safe for future references till the entire admission process is completed.