The application process for JIPMER 2019 is to start from 6th March 2019 and will end on 12th April, 2019 which is the last date to fill in the application form. The entire process for filling up the application form is given below:
- Registration and entering of candidates’ detail.
- Uploading of photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Submission of filled in application form online.
- Payment of application fee online.
Step 1: Registration and entering of candidates’ detail.
In this step the candidates are required to enter the details about their personal details, correspondence address educational qualification, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, nationality, residential address as asked in the specific fields. Also the candidates are required to fill in their choice of the examination centre along with other details wherein the candidates have to select up to 3 examination centre from the drop down list. The final allotment of examination centre will be done on the first-come-first-serve basis along.
Step 2: Uploading of digital photograph and signature of the candidate
The candidates are required to upload their scanned photograph and signature. The specifications for the same are mentioned below:
Details of Photograph
- The photograph should be a colored one in passport size with white background.
- Black and white/Polaroid photographs are not to be accepted.
- Photograph should be a recent one and hence must be taken after January 31, 2019
- The photograph must be taken with a placard indicating candidate’ name and date of taking the photograph. However the dates should not be printed on the photograph.
- The size of the photograph must be between 20 KB to 200 KB and width must be 30 mm X 45 mm
- The file must be saved as “Candidate Photograph.jpg”
- Candidates’ signature should be done with a black ball point pen on a white paper.
- The size of the signature should range between 20 KB and 200 KB.
- The file must be saved as “Candidate Signature”
Step 3: Submission of filled in JIPMER application form online
Once all the details in the application form are filled, candidates are required to submit the application form only after verifying the details entered in the form. This is because once the form is submitted candidates will not be able to edit the form under any circumstance. In order to check the form the candidates should see the preview of the form and edit it accordingly and the finally submit it by clicking on “I agree” tab.
Step 4: Payment of application fee online
Candidates are required to pay the fee online in the online mode through net banking, debit or credit card method and the cost of the form is Rs. 1200 + transaction charges for general and OBC category candidates and Rs. 1000 + transaction charges for SC/ST and OPH category candidates. Also the payment receipt generated after payment should be kept safely by the candidate.
The final application form preview will be generated once the entire form and payment is done, it should be kept safely by the candidate for future references.
JIPMER MBBS application form 2019 Rejection cases:
- Candidates who will fail to meet the age limit criteria as
- Candidates who will fail to meet the minimum marks of 10+2 or equivalent exam criteria.
- Candidates who have applied under Non creamy layer category and their sub-caste is not listed on the current OBC list and the caste certificate is not submitted for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Non submission of OCI registration certificate issued by the competent authority