The last step towards getting an admission to an institute is the Counseling process which is conducted few days after the declaration of the results. The counseling process of JIPMER 2019 is to be conducted in three rounds. Counseling for the year 2019 would begin from 26th June 2019 for the allotment of seats in Puducherry and Karaikal campus. The mode of counseling will be offline at the premises of the institute.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling Important Dates
|Counselling round 1||26th to 28th June 2019|
|Counselling round 2||24th July, 2019|
|Counselling round 3||21st August, 2019|
|Final counselling||26th Sept, 2019|
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2019 Key Points
- Candidates whose names appear in the waiting list after the declaration of the results will be considered for counseling if there are some vacant seats left after accommodating the eligible candidates.
- The biometric finger print and image verification is to be conducted once the candidate comes for counseling.
- Candidates who belong to physically challenged category will be provided admission to the institute according to horizontal reservation criteria.
- Admission against Unreserved category seats will be completely based on merit list. Seat allotment process will be based on candidates’ rank in the merit list.
- Candidates are required to be present for counseling at the reporting date and time mentioned for them, failure to abide by this will result in cancellation of their admission process.
Check – JIPMER MBBS Result 2019
List of Documents Required to be Submitted by Candidates During Counselling
- Qualifying exam related certificates;
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam;
- Date of birth certificate (Age Certificate);
- Character and conduct certificate that should be obtained from Head of the Institute last attended.
- Residence certificate obtained from Revenue Authority;
- Category certificate, obtained from the competent authority.
- Transfer certificate obtained from Head of the Institution last attended;
- If the candidate belongs to Puducherry residents then he/she needs to submit residence or employer certificate;
- OPH category candidates need to produce Medical certificate;