JIPMER Result 2019 is supposed to be declared on 3rd week of June on the official website of JIPMER and not in any offline mode such as newspaper or through post etc. and this result is released by the admission committee of Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research. Therefore the candidates who score more than the cutoff which is set for the examination will be counted in the merit list and hence will be called for counseling. A separate merit list is declared for candidates belonging to Indian and Foreign nationality. Also the candidates are expected to keep the result score card with them for future references.
Steps to check JIPMER MBBS Result 2019 cum Rank Letter
Candidates can check below the procedure to check JIPMER MBBS 2019 result cum rank letter –
- Candidates are required to visit the official website and login with the required credentials.
- After logging in candidates are required to enter the security text or answer the security question which is asked at the same time.
- Once the details are entered click on submit and the candidates will be redirected to their JIPMER 2019 result cum rank letter.
- Therefore the candidates are required to download the result and keep it safe for future references.
Following is the category wise minimum cutoff required to clear the exam:
|Unreserved (UR)/Institute (INST)/Sponsored/Deputed (SD)/Foreign Nationals (FN)||50|
|Orthopaedic Physically Challenged category (UR-OPH),||45|
|OBC/ST/SC (including OPH)||40|
In case of a tie between the marks of two categories:
- Candidates who scores less negative marks will be given higher merit.
- However in case of a further tie, the date of birth of the candidate will be considered and the candidate who is elder in age will be preferred.