NEET application form 2019 is available from 1st November 2018 by NTA. Candidate who want to appear in NEET-UG exam for admission in Medical and Dental course must submit their application online. Make sure the mode of application will be online only and will be filled only on National testing agency official website.
NEET is National level medical entrance examination called National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. Since 2016, NEET is mandatory to take MBBS or BDS admission in Govt or Pvt Medical colleges in India. NEET has also become compulsory for study abroad aspirants. No Indian student may get admission in foreign universities without qualifying NEET-UG since 2018.
Aspirants who wish to apply for NEET-UG must read complete details such as eligibility criteria, age limit, and qualification in details. Read continue we will update you about NEET application form and its submission process.
Important Updates about NEET Application form 2019
- NTA released NEET online application form on 2 November 2019.
- NTA has started computer based test practice for NEET preparation from 28th August 2018. Click here to register.
- The Examination will be conducted in offline mode (Pen & paper based).
Eligibility Criteria to Appear in NEET UG
Candidate must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December 2019. The upper age limit is 25 years for General and 30 years for reserved category candidates.
He/she must have passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology or biotechnology with English as compulsory subject. Candidate must score at least 50% in PCB for General 40% for reserved categories.
Students who are appearing in 10+2 may also apply for NEET-2019.
NIOS board, open schooling or private students are not eligible to appear in NEET-UG.
Application fee to submit NEET Application form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a prescribed application fee to submit online application. The application fee can be paid online via net banking, credit or debit cards, UPI or e-wallets.
Prescribed application fees-
General OBC – Rs.1400/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs.750/-
How to Submit NEET UG Application form 2019
Make sure mode of application is online and no offline applications will be entertained. The online application will be available from 1st November at NTA official website. It is recommended to read complete notification carefully before proceeding to online application. Eligible candidates may follow below instructions to fill online application-
- Visit NTA official website
- Go to medical entrance section and click on registration button. Fill all fields with required details, check twice the details you entered and click on register button.
- After successful registration, click on login button to submit second step of application form.
- Fill all required details such as educational qualification, communication address etc.
- Upload scanned copy of photo and signature in prescribed JPEG format.
- Pay required application fees online via available payment options.
- Complete application and download system generated confirmation page.
NEET Application Date 2019
|Online application starts||02 November, 2018|
|Last date to apply||22 November 2018|
|Exam Date||06 January 2019|