NEET PG application form will be released in the month of November 2018 by National Board of Examination. NEET PG is national level entrance examination for admission to MD/MS & PG diploma courses. It is compulsory to qualify NEET-PG 2019 to get admission in government of private medical colleges except, AIIMS, JIPMER & PGIMER.
Candidates who want to appear in the medical PG entrance examination 2019 session, must do registration at official website.
NEET PG application form has not been released by National Board of Examination. It is expected to be available in month of November 2018.
|Date of Releasing Notification||Last week of October 2018|
|Online application submission starts||Last week of October 2018|
|Last date to submit online application||Last week of November 2018|
|Demo test||3rd week of November|
|Date to download admit card||December 2018|
|Exam Date||1st week of January 2019|
|Result announcement||January, 2019|
Eligibility criteria to apply
Medical PG aspirants who want to apply for entrance examination, must follow below eligibility criteria-
- Indian & foreign nationals can apply for the examination.
- Candidate must have passed MBBS from university/institution recognized by Medical council of India (MCI).
- Internship criteria- it is compulsory to complete their 12th months rotating internship on or before 31st March, 2019.
Candidate are required to pay prescribed application fees to appear in the examination as follows-
General & OBC category – Rs.3750/-
SC/ST/PWD – Rs.2750/-
The application fee can be deposited online through debit or credit cards or net banking.
How to Submit NEET PG online application form
- The mode of application is online only, no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The online application cab be filled at https://neetpg.nbe.edu.in.
- Register yourself by filling required details.
- Complete application by uploading photographs & signature in prescribed format.
- Pay application fees via online mode.
- After submission of application, get a system generated confirmation page and keep it safely for further reference.